Another one for the #gmb

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
And dudes like him need to realize until they clap the woman, shyt is not gonna change

Women hardly ever face consequences and dudes wonder why they don't switch up

If men all over had an agreement that the unfaithful woman gets ALL the smoke, women in general would be more faithful or at the very least, more upfront about not wanting to be tied down

Dudes let women have their cake and eat it too then wonder why they have their cake and eat it too

Hold this REP breh!!!

This is the same shyt that has led our brothas to get saddled with Child Support death sentences along with so many other horrible oppressive things.
These bytches are NEVER held accountable for the shyt they do.
:stopitslime:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t understand the logic of being mad at what skeet is doin...he don’t owe that nikka that married her anything. This 100% her decision to violate the vows she made.

This dude probably eatin her out and everything after breh left his seed all in her :picard:

And that’s why that clown ended up with a broad that was fukkin around on him. Usin dumb ass backwards logic...

She’ll be out in the world gettin stroked and living life while dude in the joint lookin forward to fried chicken day on tuesdays for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

Why blame other people for your bad decision makin, nobody made him choose who he did
Sometimes the chick can put on one hell of an act and the dude thinks he made a good decision choosing a mate.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is just a reminder that I need to be thankful for being a lame because I'm never around the type of demonic people such as the ones mentioned in OP. :mjlol:

We "nikka nerds" will be alright if we focus our attention on the ps4.
on the contrary these are usually the most boring people in the world. entertainment to them is drama and scandal they don't have any actual hobbies or activities. They always available for fukkery and you can't claim anyone like that as a spouse.

at least nerds got something else to do besides seeking attention and validation all day.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Sometimes the chick can put on one hell of an act and the dude thinks he made a good decision choosing a mate.

And that's when and why bullets get tossed when the real deal comes out...
:yeshrug:
No sympathy.
If these bytches wanna be grimy...deal with the consequences.
I'm always hesitant to jump on the neg train when a brotha goes off on a female....just cause of how fukkin grimy they be.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hold this REP breh!!!

This is the same shyt that has led our brothas to get saddled with Child Support death sentences along with so many other horrible oppressive things.

Tried to Rep back but I repped u recently and got the :whoa:

I got you tho breh :salute:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

Is that what that thread was about? This is the accountability from women you all were looking for?
:jbhmm:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's when and why bullets get tossed when the real deal comes out...
:yeshrug:
No sympathy.
If these bytches wanna be grimy...deal with the consequences.
I'm always hesitant to jump on the neg train when a brotha goes off on a female....just cause of how fukkin grimy they be.
Yep any adult should own up to their dirt. I'm not trying to hear a thousand excuses

Daps
You this is some hoe ass shyt :gucci:

3748_F54_C_3129_4761_B230_A89_B0_BACAD23.jpg