Another one for the #gmb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skeets is the hero the coli deserves, but not what it needs right now.

I have let off a many tadpoles in married/engaged women and dudes were none the wiser....

GMB

i found out my ex was getting slayed while we were together all i could do was ......

giphy.gif

i shouldve known better :yeshrug:

live and learn :francis:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I swear he did this thread a year ago

Breh it feel way more recent than that. Even some of the replies.

Skeets, you're entertaining as fukk breh, seeing some of this is funny, it moreso reaffirms that I don't trust any bytch on God's green Earth (and conversely, any nikka), but my nikka you ain't shyt to the lowest exponential degree. The most I'd be able to do if you inevitably get clapped is hit that :ehh::manny::wow: combo and pour out a lil liquor in your "honor"

Be safe, brehs.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Every women aren't trash like this hoe
Safe assumption is that they're all fukking around. If you've dipped into any woman's phone you'll know they got way too many options nowadays, no way they go from marriage till death without exploring one. @skeetsinternal was probably one of more than 10 guys who hit her inbox up this week

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Back story.. This the same chic been riding wit me since she 18yrs old,.now 29. She got engaged new years eve, I was fukking her new years day. Same chic that just recently got married and told me to hold up until after she get back from her honeymoon. I done hit 4 times since she back. Trying to fukk this morning.

pckUDzw.jpg

Breh what state are you in, so I can never move there :deadmanny:

Jumpoff: You nutted in me when i said not to :lupe:
Skeets: Oh Please :childplease:

:laff::laff:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
on the contrary these are usually the most boring people in the world. entertainment to them is drama and scandal they don't have any actual hobbies or activities. They always available for fukkery and you can't claim anyone like that as a spouse.

at least nerds got something else to do besides seeking attention and validation all day.

fukkery is all fun and games until you find yourself in the middle of it :wow:

You this is some hoe ass shyt :gucci:

3748_F54_C_3129_4761_B230_A89_B0_BACAD23.jpg
FATHER GOD HELP ME

Another life ruined. Thecoli.com :wow:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Imma just assume all my exes cheated on me at this point

Women are something else

:distewmuch:
this! I know ALL of them must have cheated on me.

Just this morning a chick im trynna fukk texted me talking about I was on her mind. I told her I want a piece of that ass and she said she's dating but we can still hook up :dahell:. The way she just said that shyt with no regard had me like :susfry:.......then I logged in and saw this thread :jbsideburns:

any man trusting these hoes in 2018 might as well ask for the electric chair on him.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Again, Why out homie who’s getting cheated on? Coli is foul. Lames ain’t gonna do nothing but snitch on @skeetsinternal and risk his life all for fukking daps and rep.

Y’all some clowns.

This why nikkas don’t like posting shyt on here, y’all investigator gadget ass nikkas can’t help yourselves from taking shyt too gotdamn far.

Skeets risking his own life

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
♥️AmourrRozay

Aug 29, 2018 2:20pm

Don't leave her just because of some internet trolls, a real man would stay by his wife side no matter wat.❗️‍♀️ And even if it is true, so wat it's 2018 cheating should be forgiven and she was probably coerced or felt forced into doing it anyways smh, Yu should stay by her and support her

Look at this shyt :mjlol: no wonder yall pushing the GMB movement heavy

Y'all crazy af for posting on those people's page, ruining a happy home for internet laughs :dead::dead:

EDIT:

IbucciMane!

Aug 29, 2018 2:53pm

Ice Berg Slim said a hoe aint never loyal. nikka, ya girl's a hoe who's been fukked by the whole block and that's bigger than Brock. You may not know, but nikkas been flockin to that poozy.

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited: