10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You this is some hoe ass shyt :gucci:

3748_F54_C_3129_4761_B230_A89_B0_BACAD23.jpg

yo wtf :dahell:

Wow seems like half the nikkas here are pure hoes

@skeetsinternal don't even post shyt on here anymore breh.....post stories and shyt but not screenshots/pics.....nikkas here are corny

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Monogamy is a farce. If you're doing badly in life you'll get cheated on with a successful guy, if you're average you'll get cheated on by anyone cause you're boring, and if you're successful you'll get cheated on cause you're too engrossed in your work. Get married solely for raising kids right brehs. Don't bother about this cheating shyt, it's a ridiculous thing to expect one person to fulfill all your needs till death do you part. Just do fake monogamy, like most married couples do by turning a blind eye to the fukkery.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
All the married women I deal with I'm shooting the club up like I got 2 AKs in each hand. It's like this breh, these women want me to fukk them like I do, talk to them like I do, treat them the way I do.i come thru and take full control of their bodies... What that tell you about who they wit vs what type women they are
Sig'd

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Monogamy is a farce. If you're doing badly in life you'll get cheated on with a successful guy, if you're average you'll get cheated on by anyone cause you're boring, and if you're successful you'll get cheated on cause you're too engrossed in your work. Get married solely for raising kids right brehs. Don't bother about this cheating shyt, it's a ridiculous thing to expect one person to fulfill all your needs till death do you part. Just do fake monogamy, like most married couples do by turning a blind eye to the fukkery.
Every women aren't trash like this hoe