Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry friend, we dont live scared in fear because of a few isolated incidents perpetuated by demons.
it's not fear, it's self preservation

these white folks have been fighting their natural urge to genocide and enslave us for awhile now. there's going to be a boiling point w/white america, and blacks should be somewhat prepared. as it stands right now, whites could steamroll right over us and we'd offer little resistance.

yall gotta keep in mind these cacs aint hoarding guns and ammo for hunting. when you read between the lines, they want a race war.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got the line ready. You guys can use my existing conference line. I haven't heard back from #1 Pick in terms of coordinating the schedules.

:mindblown: this shyt is confusing as fukk. No one knows who's running the show.

@#1 pick where you at breh? You gather all of the fake coli militants together then dip out when we swear to disavow c00ning.

We need answers breh :ufdup:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
These situations touch your heart. I will say this here and now: any black man who does not know how to scrap and is eligible to own a fire arm but does not is self-handicapping himself.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I'll give you a pass breh. Sometimes it does act slow.

But this is your last warning :ufdup:
Chill breh.

tumblr_m104frsGga1qcawqao1_500.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's not fear, it's self preservation

these white folks have been fighting their natural urge to genocide and enslave us for awhile now. there's going to be a boiling point w/white america, and blacks should be somewhat prepared. as it stands right now, whites could steamroll right over us and we'd offer little resistance.

yall gotta keep in mind these cacs aint hoarding guns and ammo for hunting. when you read between the lines, they want a race war.
By that logic you're behind enemy lines friend and should probably consider doing a dna analysis and finding your nation of origin for exodus, or be steamrolled. That or move to a predominately AA community and for a better feeling of safety. Also, friend, you live in los angeles. Are individuals of European descent who are you really concerned about, friend. :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These situations touch your heart. I will say this here and now: any black man who does not know how to scrap and is eligible to own a fire arm but does not is self-handicapping himself.
knowing how to fight has nothing to do with it, it could even work against you. might think you can easily beat a cacs ass and he's got a gun loaded ready to use it in "self defense"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who are you really concerned about, friend. :ld:

we can say that, because there is a mexican problem as well. but i was reminded of the real threat during this trayvon martin situation. seeing all these cacs lined up in riot gear and rifles reminded me of the true threat. also, the objective shouldn't be to flee, as this is where the opportunity is. hell, lot of our bloodlines existed in US longer than these cacs -- i feel just as entitled to this land as they do. we just need to be prepared and get off this liberal anti-gun non-sense.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
knowing how to fight has nothing to do with it, it could even work against you. might think you can easily beat a cacs ass and he's got a gun loaded ready to use it in "self defense"

I'm an advocate of eligible people owning firearms, regularly practicing shooting said firearms, regularly practicing martial arts and whether it is a hand-to-hand or gun-to-gun conflict (or even a mixture of both), you come out of top because you put in the work.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The white establishment is sending you a message that they could care less about your black ass. Look how they are putting these bullshyt charges on him, the woman who shove that elderly man on stage, and Zimmerman. The establishment is saying they don't give a damn about justice, they just csre thst another ****** off the streets. These are not the typical rednecks either. Its the ones who has a degree and as the years go on it is proven that black people are expendable in the eyes of the law. The murders of Sean Bell and Oscar Grant along with the acquittals of those cacs should have been a wake up call then. I can see this getting worse as time goes on.

When we will wake up? Know th CWP license in your state and get strapped.

Last edited: