Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:snoop: welp bout time I invest in a strap. I wish a cracker would think he gon shoot me and not get bust back at

Go ahead get a strap, watch your ass get life on some "killing citizens tip" :mjpls:

Just heard about it. It's just obvious we need to unite and practice group economics, as well as Pan-Africanism. Watch this dude get off too.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
When the Australian white guy got killed he deserved it according to those in this thread talking this race shyt. But now it's on the other side and it's a race war.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I doubt a Jury convicts him, and that black dude might get jail time. The elements of the case does not go in Dixon's favor. If you black and you don't ignore a white man or call the police, you leave yourself open to eating a bullet. I don't see Hankle being convicted. The need a "say uncle" provision in these use of deadly force laws.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hopefully and I'm down for any cause to bring extreme harm to the white man but niccas got to be all in. Alot of whites are complacent also so that would be the trump card. They don't allow many blacks into their fold so the Tom ass house niccas are easily spotted and exterminated. These hipster ass white boys would be the first to feel it and then you easily defeat the complacent whites and after that you go for your big fish. This actually wouldn't be that hard being that America is about to wrapped up in another war.

Let's be honest breh, I doubt you're really trying to take it there. Don't answer this question cause I wouldn't want you dry snitching on yourself, but unless you've actually shot or shot at a white person; let's stop jumping online fronting. Because let's be honest, you're way more likely to bust the keys on your keyboard than you are to bust a gun :sitdown:

But if you are really bout that life, I don't want no problems breh :whoa:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When the Australian white guy got killed he deserved it according to those in this thread talking this race shyt. But now it's on the other side and it's a race war.

One of the people involved in the killing of that dude was white. And all 3 of those involved was immediately arrested.

This dude hunted the black dude down, had multiple witnesses to the shooting, and he still hasn't been arrested.

Sit yo ass down.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
One of the people involved in the killing of that dude was white. And all 3 of those involved was immediately arrested.

This dude hunted the black dude down, had multiple witnesses to the shooting, and he still hasn't been arrested.

Sit yo ass down.

That 'white' guy was half black. According to you Obama is black because he's half, why wasn't that guy considered black?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Sit yo ass down.

Juries are very bias, and rarely rule based on the legal merits of the case. Yhe jury acquitted Zimmerman because they felt things "got out of hand" and "he meant well." This is why people don't trust the system.

Trayvon Martin made us remember how fukked up the system is, because people really started to forget. :smh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Juries are very bias, and rarely rule based on the legal merits of the case. Yhe jury acquitted Zimmerman because they felt things "got out of hand" and "he meant well." This is why people don't trust the system.

Trayvon Martin made us remember how fukked up the system is, because people really started to forget. :smh:

I'm a little confused breh. You're not saying anything I didn't aleady know.