Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you quoted the wrong person, because I'm not talking about any of that. Not even close.

Trayvon Martin eating a bullet did not effect my outlook on life much, because its always really about the mind warfare which has been used the past 400+ years. Keep talking about guns and ammo if you want. But they are screwing up our black babies without ever firing one bullet.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on the same page with you.

People are scrambling for guns and ammo as if they don't sell it at Walmart. :rudy:

If you feel the need to carry, then get a gun. Just know that gun laws are very racial, and the white man is not playing fair in those courts.

The real "race war" is being run in the courts, not the streets.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm on the same page with you.

People are scrambling for guns and ammo as if they don't sell it at Walmart. :rudy:

If you feel the need to carry, then get a gun. Just know that gun laws are very racial, and the white man is not playing fair in those courts.

The real "race war" is being run in the courts, not the streets.
James Crow Esq. is the son of Jim Crow and the grandson of Massa Crow. All demons who use their power to hate and bigotry.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh if you're actually serious about doing this, hit me on the PM. Let's discuss the plan and see what exactly you have in mind. We can get a website together super fast and use it to help spread the word.
that website would appear on the bill oreilly show within a day of its launch, as a 'radical threat to law abiding americans'

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Juries are very bias, and rarely rule based on the legal merits of the case. Yhe jury acquitted Zimmerman because they felt things "got out of hand" and "he meant well." This is why people don't trust the system.

Trayvon Martin made us remember how fukked up the system is, because people really started to forget. :smh:

Or what they try to do is make an all white jury when there is a major racial theme in the case.

And blacks think arming themselves will change anything :russ:

Whites will change the rules in the middle of the game. The US will declare all armed blacks domestic terrorists and give out work, and it won't even go to world court. They've played this game many times.

Remember when the Panthers formed. Shortly after that Regan took a nonlethal bullet from a "crazed white man" and changed gun laws damn near OVERNIGHT. The Republican party and Conservatives in the 70's were actually in STRONG FAVOR of an assault weapon ban.

Speaking of Reagan, how lame of an assassin do you have to be to not be able to take out a 70 year old man?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:
Seems then by that logic, friend the solution would be to love one another more and in turn that love will create a bond among friends that repel demons from thinking they can get away with such filth. This isnt the 1950's. Friends have to stop hurting one another and then, people will stop hurting friends.
:what: History has shown, if anything black people are too accepting of whites and other races. Time and time again nonblacks infiltrate black organizations and use our culture for their agenda or just outright steal it and most of the time blacks had allowed them to be a part of us.

And look where that has gotten us. Absolutely nowhere except for the destruction and dilution of black culture and the dilution of our bloodline.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:laff:

First off we would lose, second black people are too p*ssyhole to do anything about it. Typical white person name calls Shaheem a ******, Shaheem laughs the situation off and tells the story on twitter for retweets and more followers. Devon from down the block calls Shaheem a hoe, Devon dead :manny:

"Lose" in what way? Whites have the most to lose from any form of a violent social uprising in the United States.

We're African Americans. We've been through everything that these fukking cacs have been through and more. 9/11? Add some police brutality to that. Pearl Harbor? Add some Jim Crow to that. British Empire? Add some slavery to that.

If America ceased to exist as we know it today...all the wealth that cacs have accumulated disappears and we are back at square one. Black folks? Sheeeeiiit...we might end up getting out of debt.

If "Race War" just means one side exterminates the other....:manny: Yeah, not much we can do about that. There is simply more of them. But don't underestimate the sabotage power that black people have in this country. They need our economy just as much as we need theirs.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:

:what: History has shown, if anything black people are too accepting of whites and other races. Time and time again nonblacks infiltrate black organizations and use our culture for their agenda or just outright steal itand most of thre time blacks had aloowed them to bre a part of us.

And look where thst has gotten us. Absolutely nowhere except for the destruction and dilution of black culture and the dilution of our bloodline.

Sooooo true....for all the negativity, cynicism, and hatred of blacks you see in the world...we are by and large the race most trusting and willing to please of others.

Blacks have given *everything* for America, and we've given whites *every* opportunity and second chance.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That 'white' guy was half black. According to you Obama is black because he's half, why wasn't that guy considered black?

Wtf are you talkin bout nikka? Y'all created the one drop rule, the tragic mulatto, the mammy, the Uncle Tom. Gtfo tryna flip the script on us. Do you hear your self?:what:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"

Dixon said he is hopeful he will heal quickly. Dixon said he is an Iraqi war veteran who was never injured until he came home from battle. He said the shooting has broken his spirit, but it will not fill him with anger.

"I can't hate no one who lives in this country because I put my life on the line for you," Dixon said.
You know what four letter WORD this individual is. His PINEAL GLAND is obviously calcified.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...all/-/10927008/21490910/-/e2pkht/-/index.html

Dixon's fiancee refuted claims that the shots were fired in self-defense, and she said that the gunman referenced Trayvon Martin before opening fire.

"I basically watched someone try to kill him in front of my face," Kaelin Bubonovich said. "It hurts. I want justice for him."
And he's engaged to a Caucus mountain cave dwelling bytch. He hates the black woman but refuses to hate the white devil who shot him. He WILL be targeted by the MOTHER WHEEL.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

You know what four letter WORD this individual is. His PINEAL GLAND is obviously calcified.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...all/-/10927008/21490910/-/e2pkht/-/index.html

And he's engaged to a Caucus mountain cave dwelling bytch. He hates the black woman but refuses to hate the white devil who shot him. He WILL be targeted by the MOTHER WHEEL.

Dude is a Black Army Vet. The attempted murderer is some criminally aligned cac scum...c00nery aside...can you even imagine a black man, with this Rednecks background, not being dragged out of his home at 4 AM, with dogs sicked on his children, guns pointed at his wife, and wheeled into the station on a murder 1 charge?

It's just unfathomable.