Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:

:what: History has shown, if anything black people are too accepting of whites and other races. Time and time again nonblacks infiltrate black organizations and use our culture for their agenda or just outright steal itand most of thre time blacks had aloowed them to bre a part of us.

And look where thst has gotten us. Absolutely nowhere except for the destruction and dilution of black culture and the dilution of our bloodline.

We're a loving people. Will love prevail, :manny:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Dude is a Black Army Vet. The attempted murderer is some criminally aligned cac scum...c00nery aside...can you even imagine a black man, with this Rednecks background, not being dragged out of his home at 4 AM, with dogs sicked on his children, guns pointed at his wife, and wheeled into the station on a murder 1 charge?

It's just unfathomable.

We've seen the videos, they slam pregnant women on the ground, but handle killas with kid gloves and they usually don't arrest them.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fucc is going on in america brehs? :dahell:

you lot need to WAKE THE FUCC UP

they straight murking you out there and y'all only caring about miley cyrus stealing twerking from you smh :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that website would appear on the bill oreilly show within a day of its launch, as a 'radical threat to law abiding americans'

That would happen if there was a web site getting black people to support other black businesses. O'Reilly isn't a threat, because he holds no real power. The US government on the other hand could raise indictments, lock nikkas up under the patriot act, or just assassinate us.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Anyone that takes another persons life purely due to the amount of melanin in his skin is clearly mentally insane and should be executed. This is sick behaviour.

I had a few pints tonight watching the Glasgow Celtic European Champions League Game and some fools joined our table table due to the lack of space and when they saw that I was black - started waffling on abouthow white privilege is a joke. Liberals etc.

This was an obvious ployto wind me, the only black man at the table, to get annoyed. And prove them right! So, cooly and calmly I enquired what was black privilege. The right not to be lynched for looking at one of their precious white women the wrong way? The right to be treated as an equal citizen?

Tell me. What is 'black privilege'?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cacs gon Clac
yeah, and this is about enough of that shyt.

first early childhood education, next business.... but than after that......

we need to invest in weapons.... and 'invest' in the phrase blacks gone black ........ self defense for us. Also, for some who may be more radical, I'm not sure that it would be so horrible if key crakers were assassinated preemptively.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Investing in weapons is all good. But if you dont have a territory to fall back into and recruit from, the game runs well quickly.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You got nikkas thats out here livin in a cloud thats eatin as long as they got they paper they don't care about nobody else, they comfortable. Sad but true. :yeshrug:
I'm around these types all the time. Actually daily.. eventually it's poisons ur mind and you began to blame black for history, past present and future. Any black person with money who isn't bringing awareness is failing themselves and their people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a little confused by this "whites want a race war" talk? I mean...maybe i am looking at this differently because i am white and i don't see the other perspective but, most whites are too busy talking about organic coffee and independent film to even want to fight in some planned out "whiteys" race war.

You guys honestly think bourgeoisie SWPL's want to fight in a race war?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I am a little confused by this "whites want a race war" talk? I mean...maybe i am looking at this differently because i am white and i don't see the other perspective but, most whites are too busy talking about organic coffee and independent film to even want to fight in some planned out "whiteys" race war.

You guys honestly think bourgeoisie SWPL's want to fight in a race war?
cac want a race war... there's a difference. hispter bish down the street isn't who anyone has in mind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You half white c*nt get outta here with that

i'm not half-white, and what i said is a fact. touch up on world history, apprise yourself of the outcomes that met some of the biggest uprisings of the past, and know that you're an idiot if you think it's outside the realm of possibility that black america can successfully win a "race war" in this country. whites, by and large, are complacent and lacking in fighting spirit. the violence they inflict on black america is institutional, a systemic execution of white supremacy that doesn't spend very many bullets. the system is their violence, which is both good and bad for them: good, because it's brutally entrenched and almost impossible to overcome without government intervention; bad, because whites have lost their survival instinct, having been weaned off of it through generations of privilege.

ALL whites are racist, imo, but only a small minority of them are willing to violently defend their system of white supremacy. blacks were slaves, have lived under an apartheid state for hundreds of years, and are filled with bloodlust for white people. when the race war starts, whites will be scared out of their fukking minds, and for good reason.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac want a race war... there's a difference. hispter bish down the street isn't who anyone has in mind.

Yeah, SWPL'S wouldn't really care if a bunch of "wrong type of white people" were killed off. They have no problem running to their envlaves as all the prole whiteys die

:heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm not half-white, and what i said is a fact. touch up on world history, apprise yourself of the outcomes that met some of the biggest uprisings of the past, and know that you're an idiot if you think it's outside the realm of possibility that black america can successfully win a "race war" in this country. whites, by and large, are complacent and lacking in fighting spirit. the violence they inflict on black america is institutional, a systemic execution of white supremacy that doesn't spend very many bullets. the system is their violence, which is both good and bad for them: good, because it's brutally entrenched and almost impossible to overcome without government intervention; bad, because whites have lost their survival instinct, having been weaned off of it through generations of privilege.

ALL whites are racist, imo, but only a small minority of them are willing to violently defend their system of white supremacy. blacks were slaves, have lived under an apartheid state for hundreds of years, and are filled with bloodlust for white people. when the race war starts, whites will be scared out of their fukking minds, and for good reason.
well fukk...

:leon: