Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i'm not half-white, and what i said is a fact. touch up on world history, apprise yourself of the outcomes that met some of the biggest uprisings of the past, and know that you're an idiot if you think it's outside the realm of possibility that black america can successfully win a "race war" in this country. whites, by and large, are complacent and lacking in fighting spirit. the violence they inflict on black america is institutional, a systemic execution of white supremacy that doesn't spend very many bullets. the system is their violence, which is both good and bad for them: good, because it's brutally entrenched and almost impossible to overcome without government intervention; bad, because whites have lost their survival instinct, having been weaned off of it through generations of privilege.

ALL whites are racist, imo, but only a small minority of them are willing to violently defend their system of white supremacy. blacks were slaves, have lived under an apartheid state for hundreds of years, and are filled with bloodlust for white people. when the race war starts, whites will be scared out of their fukking minds, and for good reason.

All great points. And for the recent violence towards black people they either go for teenagers or have a group of them ambush someone older (i.e. James Byrd).

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol I don't even know why y'all even try to make em understand, they don't want to understand cause they're comfortable in their privilege. They don't wanna disrupt it, they don't care. Keep yall selves protected and do what you gotta do, ain't nobody out here lookin out for black folk. Cracks out here using y'all for target practice.

Coli's GOAT female poster right here :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So this is an interracial (BM/WW) couple and the shooter is looking like Meth Jethro. :patrice: I think we all know what this is.....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland