Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the people involved in the killing of that dude was white. And all 3 of those involved was immediately arrested.

This dude hunted the black dude down, had multiple witnesses to the shooting, and he still hasn't been arrested.

Sit yo ass down.
@Brown Ant is a troll cac. Don't reply to him.

attachment.php

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm at work right now so I couldn't watch the video, but why did he shoot him? Was there an altercation leading up to the shooting?
Skin color Is the only reason why they shoot as us with impunity.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:aicmon: Shooting an unarmed person 4 times ain't no self defense. Snitched on his own brothers, you know damn well he's in good terms with the feds. Aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person? They slapped those petty charges just to act like they're "investigating it". Mofuka is gonna walk free or do minimal time the most.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I'm a little confused breh. You're not saying anything I didn't aleady know.

I'm not talking about you necessarily. I'm talking about the dudes who thought life was fair and believed we actually get equal protection under the law. The rationale the jurors used to acquit Zimmerman had zero legal merit, but he got away with murder. People were shocked. I thought business as usual. These white folks believe in the natural order, and they will preserve this balance in all their dealings.

In 2013, only an idiot would run up on a white man. They will blow your head clean off and it will uphold in court. Dudes better be like Malcolm X standing next to that window with the AK-47 instead of thinking shiit is sweet.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So its either get a strap and get jailed or don't get a strap and get killed. :mindblown:

Or actually attack the system, by buying off politicians to fight for your agendas; developing Africa so you have nations strong enough to back you, going to the UN to charge genocide. I see what you're saying, but we have to attack the whole system whether than go after everyday systems. Not trying to shyt on you :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not talking about you necessarily. I'm talking about the dudes who thought life was fair and believed we actually get equal protection under the law. The rationale the jurors used to acquit Zimmerman had zero legal merit, but he got away with murder. People were shocked. I thought business as usual. These white folks believe in the natural order, and they will preserve this balance in all their dealings. In 2013, only an idiot would run up on a white man. They will blow your head clean off and it will uphold in court. Dudes better be like Malcolm X standing next to that window with the AK-47 instead of thinking shiit is sweet.

I'm confused. I don't think a single black person in America feels that way.

You know we got the @ function for a reason right :usure:

Name names breh :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Or actually attack the system, by buying off politicians to fight for your agendas; developing Africa so you have nations strong enough to back you, going to the UN to charge genocide. I see what you're saying, but we have to attack the whole system whether than go after everyday systems. Not trying to shyt on you :manny:

We still waiting on that conference line breh. Or did the white man already get to you :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not talking about you necessarily. I'm talking about the dudes who thought life was fair and believed we actually get equal protection under the law. The rationale the jurors used to acquit Zimmerman had zero legal merit, but he got away with murder. People were shocked. I thought business as usual. These white folks believe in the natural order, and they will preserve this balance in all their dealings.

In 2013, only an idiot would run up on a white man. They will blow your head clean off and it will uphold in court. Dudes better be like Malcolm X standing next to that window with the AK-47 instead of thinking shiit is sweet.
Sorry friend, we dont live scared in fear because of a few isolated incidents perpetuated by demons.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused. I don't think a single black person in America feels that way.

You know we got the @ function for a reason right :usure:

Name names breh :mjpls:
anyone who went out and marched probably felt that way.