Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
we can say that, because there is a mexican problem as well. but i was reminded of the real threat during this trayvon martin situation. seeing all these cacs lined up in riot gear and rifles reminded me of the true threat. also, the objective shouldn't be to flee, as this is where the opportunity is. hell, lot of our bloodlines existed in US longer than these cacs -- i feel just as entitled to this land as they do. we just need to be prepared and get off this liberal anti-gun non-sense.

You better focus on this mind warfare that's been going on since J.Edgar Hoover.

COINTELPRO.
Breaking up the Black Panthers.
Assassinating MLK.

All this was to break the will and spirit of the people. Bullets are not nearly as effective in accomplishing this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
we can say that, because there is a mexican problem as well. but i was reminded of the real threat during this trayvon martin situation. seeing all these cacs lined up in riot gear and rifles reminded me of the true threat. also, the objective shouldn't be to flee, as this is where the opportunity is. hell, lot of our bloodlines existed in US longer than these cacs -- i feel just as entitled to this land as they do. we just need to be prepared and get off this liberal anti-gun non-sense.
How much opportunity would there be for you if there was some kind of genocidal war friend? The numbers themselves wont change much, friend. 90-95 percent of individuals of African descent are killed by their race. 85-90 percent of European descent individuals are killed by someone of European descent. Lets not allow the media to scare us into a false perception of reality.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much opportunity would there be for you if there was some kind of genocidal war friend? The numbers themselves wont change much, friend. 90-95 percent of individuals of African descent are killed by their race. 85-90 percent of European descent individuals are killed by someone of European descent. Lets not allow the media to scare us into a false perception of reality.

there would still be more opportunity here than there would tracing my dna lineage and deceiving to roll with the majority holder :laugh:

and i understand the statistics, you're 100% correct that i'm more likely to be killed by another black. that doesn't mean i shouldn't try to prepare for a battle that my enemy has been prepping his entire life for.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You better focus on this mind warfare that's been going on since J.Edgar Hoover.

COINTELPRO.
Breaking up the Black Panthers.
Assassinating MLK.

All this was to break the will and spirit of the people. Bullets are not nearly as effective in accomplishing this.

well i mean, yeah that's true but all your examples have involved guns and ammo in some shape or form. whites have the saying "vote from the rooftops", well we need a "march with bullets" campaign

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
there would still be more opportunity here than there would tracing my dna lineage and deceiving to roll with the majority holder :laugh:

and i understand the statistics, you're 100% correct that i'm more likely to be killed by another black. that doesn't mean i shouldn't try to prepare for a battle that my enemy has been prepping his entire life for.

We can't be distracted from the real issue. 15,000 people were murdered last year compared to a U.S. population of 250 million. Not all of them were black either. But millions of our people are crushed by the system.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Please dont fight for demonic filth. Dont be afraid to move if the time comes.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

The reality is that the white establishment does not give a damn about justice for black people. If a black man did the same thing, he would get charged with the severist penalties allowed for that particular crime. This is showing more and more with the acquittals of Zimmerman and the lack of zeal when prosecuting cacs. You want another example? Check the incarceration and death row stats between whits and blacks.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white establisment is sending you a message that they could care less about your black ass. Look how they are putting these bullshyt charges on him, the woman who shove that elderly man on stage, and Zimmerman. The esblashment is saying they don't give a damn about justice, they just csre thst another ****** off the streets. These are not the typicsl rednecks either. Its the ones who has a degree and as the years go on it is proven that black people are expendable in the eyes of the law. The murders of Sean Bell and Oscar Grant along with the aquittals of those cacs should have been a wake up call then. I can see this getting worse as time goes on.

When we will wake up? Know th CWP licence in your state and get strapped.
Guns will not save us.

Only challenging the system will.

nikkas are scared and guns are the easy option though :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The reality is that the white estsblishment does not give a damn a bout justice for black people. If a black man did the same thing, he would get charged with the severist penalties allowed for that particular crime. This is showing more and more with the axquttals of Zimmerman and the lack of zeal when prosecuting cacs. You want another example? Check the incareration and death row stats between whits and blacks.
Seems then by that logic, friend the solution would be to love one another more and in turn that love will create a bond among friends that repel demons from thinking they can get away with such filth. This isnt the 1950's. Friends have to stop hurting one another and then, people will stop hurting friends.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juries are very bias, and rarely rule based on the legal merits of the case. Yhe jury acquitted Zimmerman because they felt things "got out of hand" and "he meant well." This is why people don't trust the system.

Trayvon Martin made us remember how fukked up the system is, because people really started to forget. :smh:
And blacks think arming themselves will change anything :russ:

Whites will change the rules in the middle of the game. The US will declare all armed blacks domestic terrorists and give out work, and it won't even go to world court. They've played this game many times.

Remember when the Panthers formed. Shortly after that Regan took a nonlethal bullet from a "crazed white man" and changed gun laws damn near OVERNIGHT. The Republican party and Conservatives in the 70's were actually in STRONG FAVOR of an assault weapon ban.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
And blacks think arming themselves will change anything :russ:

Whites will change the rules in the middle of the game. The US will declare all armed blacks domestic terrorists and give out work, and it won't even go to world court. They've played this game many times.

Remember when the Panthers formed shortly after Regan took a nonlethal bullet from a "crazed white man" and changed gun laws damn near OVERNIGHT.

I think you quoted the wrong person, because I'm not talking about any of that. Not even close.

Trayvon Martin eating a bullet did not effect my outlook on life much, because its always really about the mind warfare which has been used the past 400+ years. Keep talking about guns and ammo if you want. But they are screwing up our black babies without ever firing one bullet.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn...this youtube cat named God720 predicted this shyt

damn he was right...i called him crazy years ago

it really about to be mad max

GLOCK UP

God forbid this ever happens but I'm sprayin no semis