Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, 1st time......not even sure what think any more smh
I think we need to seriously start a campaign to arm all qualifying black men.

Im talking gather information on what is required, Dos and Don'ts and locations where people can register. Then make an online campaign for FB and Twitter.

The "Arm every blackman" campaign".

This is getting outta hand.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
jYq4jOq.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
we gutta in my city :blessed:

@MrTV4
@3Rivers
I believe, sadly, you're allowing you desire to seek retribution over posts you've read on the internet take you into the arms of satan, who is just using you to demoralize yourself so when you have your meeting with God, you get the thumbs down. Lets pull that back and not display happiness for murder and pain of innocents even if you're peers find these things amusing.

Why do innocent people getting shot make you feel blessed? Blessed by who? The devil obviously.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Im talking gather information on what is required, Dos and Don'ts and locations where people can register. Then make an online campaign for FB and Twitter.

Just make sure you know what you're getting into. Once you go down path prepare to be investigated by FBI/CIA. God speed breh :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in ccw class they specifically tell you, you cannot pull out your gun because your arguing with somebody
if he tried to attack him with the pittbull he should've shot the dog, the dog couldn't have been violent because it would have
attacked him as soon as he shot the owner

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard about it and I don't care. Niccas are so fukkin blind and not worth trying to save. I have multiple arms and a sh1t load of ammo. I'm also a good fukkin shot so I will smoke anyone that fukks with me and mine. When you try to inform niccas, you are written off as militant or other bullsh1t. Live in the filth that you unaware c00n a$$ moon crickets created for yourself. Fukk him

While I agree with you that nikkas are blind to this shyt, you can't fight this war alone. Unfortunately, shyt like this has to happen so people realize who the enemy is among us.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm at work right now so I couldn't watch the video, but why did he shoot him? Was there an altercation leading up to the shooting?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

No more hesitation each and every black male strapped.