Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i sense a race war starting soon.
:laff:

First off we would lose, second black people are too p*ssyhole to do anything about it. Typical white person name calls Shaheem a ******, Shaheem laughs the situation off and tells the story on twitter for retweets and more followers. Devon from down the block calls Shaheem a hoe, Devon dead :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:salute:And they wonder why it's hard being Black?

Lol I don't even know why y'all even try to make em understand, they don't want to understand cause they're comfortable in their privilege. They don't wanna disrupt it, they don't care. Keep yall selves protected and do what you gotta do, ain't nobody out here lookin out for black folk. Cracks out here using y'all for target practice.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that racial pot is getting way too hot (not that it ever really cooled down that much)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I don't even know why y'all even try to make em understand, they don't want to understand cause they're comfortable in their privilege. They don't wanna disrupt it, they don't care. Keep yall selves protected and do what you gotta do, ain't nobody out here lookin out for black folk. Cracks out here using y'all for target practice.

Yeah, they love their lives, and the white man's society too much.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think we need to seriously start a campaign to arm all qualifying black men.

Im talking gather information on what is required, Dos and Don'ts and locations where people can register. Then make an online campaign for FB and Twitter.

The "Arm every blackman" campaign".

This is getting outta hand.

Breh if you're actually serious about doing this, hit me on the PM. Let's discuss the plan and see what exactly you have in mind. We can get a website together super fast and use it to help spread the word.