Another Black Man gets shot. Shooter says "F You, F Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman made this RIGHT"

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh if you're actually serious about doing this, hit me on the PM. Let's discuss the plan and see what exactly you have in mind. We can get a website together super fast and use it to help spread the word.
I don't have the time or funds to be part of this creation, but if this becomes reality, count me in.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dude looks like a child molester too. His apartment door with the sign reminds me of that scene in Gone Baby Gone where Casey offs the guy in point blank range.

Even put his brothers in jail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

First off we would lose

people like you who immediately laugh at the idea of a race war being won by black america don't know world history. successful revolutions and civil wars have been won by the minority. look at 19th century europe.

and you thought you were saying something intelligent. :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man they still won't see who their enemy is. Black people have that abused wife mentality where we rise up (call the police and press charges), then he says sorry so we go back ( stop cooperating and go back to the abusive man).

I play defense and I run the score up so if a white comes for me, he better be ready to get that 100 round stick in his face and his a$$ will look like Sponge Bob when I get done pumping him full of metal. We need more domestic terrorist groups that will kill their fukking kids and rape their women and make them watch and kill him in front of her and finally take her a$$ out. We need mass murders to get respect and if we ain't bout that, I don't give a flying fukk anymore.

That's why u don't care for these race threads in TLR because it doesn't matter anymore. I see too many devils using the n word in Twitter and their black buddies consigning it. We are a deceived people and it will never get any better. Our people in Africa don't give a sh1t about us and our women are all but gone, it's every black man for himself.

I'm seriously getting the fukk out of this country and I have my 5 year plan together even though running is a temporary fix. White influence has found its way around the world.

Agree, nikkas have Stockholm Syndrome. But, we have to recognize that these devils have done such a good job of spreading their white supremacy, philosophies, and doctrines throughout the globe, that most people are doing what they are EXPECTED to do. I feel the same way you do, but I think the Trayvon Martin incident has sparked a flame in Black America. I think they are starting to get the hint that whites will never accept them, no matter how hard they try. It's a slow process, but nikkas are waking up man. We're the sleeping giant.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully and I'm down for any cause to bring extreme harm to the white man but niccas got to be all in. Alot of whites are complacent also so that would be the trump card. They don't allow many blacks into their fold so the Tom ass house niccas are easily spotted and exterminated. These hipster ass white boys would be the first to feel it and then you easily defeat the complacent whites and after that you go for your big fish. This actually wouldn't be that hard being that America is about to wrapped up in another war.

That's one reason I think it's going to happen when something else huge is going on, like complete economic collapse. Actually, that seems the most likely to spark it off. And judging from everything, what we speak of isn't far off. Be safe, and prepare.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Gettin worse n worse. It really is starting to feel like we're movin backwards. Almost as if dese baby boomers dat our parents n grandparents fought during da 50s/60s are trynna wreak as much havoc as dey can since dey're on dey way out. :beli:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Frustrated.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
people like you who immediately laugh at the idea of a race war being won by black america don't know world history. successful revolutions and civil wars have been won by the minority. look at 19th century europe.

and you thought you were saying something intelligent. :snoop:
You half white c*nt get outta here with that