Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When a thread shytting on Trump is made he comes in like clockwork with the bu bu but Kamala shyt. He gets called out on it everytime because it's known what he will do in those threads.

Thread title:

Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words​

:martin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
24Cover-jumbo.jpg

So, according to you, we got WHITE Foundational BLACK Americans now? :russ:

Are you unable to understand that a White person can have African ancestry?

Nobody said she was Black.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's not Unity that's a preponderance of the small number of Black people who vote regularly voting for people who they feel is the better candidate. I agree that the FBA #DontVote movement won't gain traction outside of the Black people who rarely or who never vote but again Unity would be getting the #Don'tVote and Black voters on the same page.

Getting the don't vote crowd on the same page requires giving the no vote crowd a reason to turn out.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No man fukk all that. We gotta listen to Ann Coulter for the preservation of the Foundational Black American race!! :damn:

The fact that you keep and continue to avoid Addressing the topic proves it is correct

The thing I don’t understand about so many posters on this site is if you don’t know or are ignorant to US history, you should refrain making ridiculous comments

As I previously said every other place on this planet identifies themselves amongst their nationality , their ethnicity or their tribe, only place on the planet that started to identify individuals by race/color is the United States of America …. And we were identified as Colored or Negro ….. but by the 60s, we took the word Black and substituted and used it to identify ourselves thereafter …. And once James Brown came out with his infamous hit song “say it loud - I’m black and I’m proud” as they say the rest is history

so , goddamnit , yes the term Black as it being identified to a group of people is ours and our monopoly

dave-chappelle-mic-drop-05ap4g4gbensapb7.webp

Other black groups referred to themselves as black before African Americans existed.
:unimpressed:
You should look up the etymology of the word “Sudan” or “al-Sudani”.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fukk BOTHSIDES NIKKA... :mjlol:
You're not helping your case.

The only thing I'll tell you that a co sign one way or another isn't gonna change anything.

Saying fukk Trump and gonna get a nikka in the barbershop who's never been registered to vote for Kamala.

Again it's Trump's to lose but if Georgia is in play he's cooked

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact that you keep and continue to avoid Addressing the topic proves it is correct

The thing I don’t understand about so many posters on this site is if you don’t know or are ignorant to US history, you should refrain making ridiculous comments

As I previously said every other place on this planet identifies themselves amongst their nationality , their ethnicity or their tribe, only place on the planet that started to identify individuals by race/color is the United States of America …. And we were identified as Colored or Negro ….. but by the 60s, we took the word Black and substituted and used it to identify ourselves thereafter …. And once James Brown came out with his infamous hit song “say it loud - I’m black and I’m proud” as they say the rest is history

so , goddamnit , yes the term Black as it being identified to a group of people is ours and our monopoly

dave-chappelle-mic-drop-05ap4g4gbensapb7.webp

That reads just like every mad koons usual term of endearment defense argument :wtf:

Motherfukker, if you're Black you're Black from day one whether born in 1850 or 3400bc..you don't need the Queen of England's English to define and splice hairs on what is and isnt Black..fukk is the matter with y'all :scust:

:pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Getting the don't vote crowd on the same page requires giving the no vote crowd a reason to turn out.
absolutely. And Police reform is the easiest way to do this. It doesn't require any federal funding and kinda hard to block.

It's one of the reasons that the Supreme court reigned in the EPA. It also stops the Justice department from tracking individual race soliders who agency hop like Sister Sonya Massey's killer did.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're not helping your case.

The only thing I'll tell you that a co sign one way or another isn't gonna change anything.

Saying fukk Trump and gonna get a nikka in the barbershop who's never been registered to vote for Kamala.

Again it's Trump's to lose but if Georgia is in play he's cooked

Ok fukk TRUMP...:mjlol: you happy now?!?! it's still fukk both parties... idgaf