Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im voting for:

g6yjog9w2a73UGcwfsO4cwsnvZAuh5V275QEVLFmGSb921BqUVmFtpdSBdYU8nXCvGllAstm=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

:mjlol:
JD Vance??? fukking c00n :russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i didnt mention trump at all... :dead: jesus fukking christ
2 copmala will sell out the people who will vote for her :mjlol: namely you clowns
3. copmala aint gonna do shyt for us... so we will be heding towards the bottom economically replaced by illegal immigrants...
My guy I'm not voting and will be out of the country defenitely way before whoever wins has their first 100 days.

I,ve been checked out but when I did vote I voted for something. I literally voted for local candidates who promised and did prosecute race soldiers. Frankly that was an easy ask.

Listen I live overseas america is cooked not in the sense of america will fall in any of our grandchildren's lifetimes but in the constant drip drip drip of migration and productive people leaving.

It's like stopping drugs migrants are super determined to get here They gave my ex her Tourist visa she'll likely never work in Colombia full time ever again. They have reading rooms in every US embassy not so US citizens can go read New York Times It's because the children of the local elite can get scholarships and take he SAT so they can go to university in america.

Even Trump said migrants with degrees can stay. Companies are multinational and so is talent.

Frankly in two generations most FBA people will look like drake and the ones without an american white parent will have a foriegn non FBA parent.

Every society on earth has been either washed out by migrants or invaded in a war by migrants It's human nature people develop firs world problems and only the strong survives.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You know your ass is voting for Trump. :mjgrin: You have ALL the smoke for the Democrats but disappear when the GOP gets called out.

That nikka will sprint across the street in traffic just to open a damn door for a cracka.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

The fact that you keep and continue to avoid Addressing the topic proves it is correct

So you believe the Haitans that went to war with the French in the 1700s didn't know they were black :dahell: ?

So Biggie isn't "Black"? :jbhmm:

:skip:

Meanwhile Black people of the world reading shyt like this having a fit laughing. hate has rotten your mind

No you don’t and African-Americans never did have a “monopoly”.

The thing I don’t understand about so many posters on this site is if you don’t know or are ignorant to US history, you should refrain making ridiculous comments

As I previously said every other place on this planet identifies themselves amongst their nationality , their ethnicity or their tribe, only place on the planet that started to identify individuals by race/color is the United States of America …. And we were identified as Colored or Negro ….. but by the 60s, we took the word Black and substituted and used it to identify ourselves thereafter …. And once James Brown came out with his infamous hit song “say it loud - I’m black and I’m proud” as they say the rest is history

so , goddamnit , yes the term Black as it being identified to a group of people is ours and our monopoly

dave-chappelle-mic-drop-05ap4g4gbensapb7.webp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can your dumbass read??? Again, "You have ALL the smoke for the Democrats but disappear when the GOP gets called out."

I call out both parties... I called out the GOP when trump WAS IN OFFICE... so now i call out the DNC because biden is in office. it's not rocket science. :comeon: it's logic...