Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
copmala aint gonna do shyt for us.

If she does do something for Black people you'll call it "crumbs" and continue complaining. :unimpressed:

but she wont anyways...SO....:mjgrin:

You know the future, breh? :ohhh:

What's the winning lottery numbers? And when do we get flying cars? :gladbron:

i know you gonna vote for her yes???:mjgrin:

Yes...because I said I would. What's your point?
8Ce2Afj.png

I must be psychic i knew you would vote for her...:mjgrin: you are so predictable :mjlol:

champoy-doc-rivers.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have asked myself this many times. Based on how things are going...not anytime soon. :francis:
Black people and FBA's specifically are victims of their own success,

Once Jim Crow was repealed it was every Man and women for themselves.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: the fact that you don’t wanna address whether or not Ann Colter is right only on this particular topic proves the point
What is her point exactly? :dahell: Why doesn’t she say that Trump isn’t FBA.

Nobody has ever said that Kamala’s ancestors were slaves in the south. They were slaves to the same people of the coast of Florida though.

You know that this hoe is against black people like Kamala’s dad, coming to the US cause it’s “white genocide” but has no problems with white Jamaicans and this is who you want people to agree with :mjlol:

But what I’m still trying to understand is why comedians are acting like Trump is fba. nikkas putting all their focus on trying to discredit a person born to Jamaican immigrant like the dude in your avatar. Like half of the founders of hip-hop. As if the other side is blacker :why::why::why:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
As I previously said every other place on this planet identifies themselves amongst their nationality , their ethnicity or their tribe, only place on the planet that started to identify individuals by race/color is the United States of America …. And we were identified as Colored or Negro

This is complete bullshït. :mjlol:Have you heard of the Dominican Republic? Or Brazil? Or pretty much all of South America? :russ:

Do they use nationality/ethnicity/tribe, or do they use skin color to differentiate themselves?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes, black folk here in the states do it every election cycle, we have data on it. No matter who the Democrat candidate is, black folk unite and vote for them. It will be no different for Kamala who also enjoys the benefit of being black which is what I'd attribute the excitement around her candidacy to. the majority of black folk (who vote) will being voting for Kamala Harris.
That's not Unity that's a preponderance of the small number of Black people who vote regularly voting for people who they feel is the better candidate. I agree that the FBA #DontVote movement won't gain traction outside of the Black people who rarely or who never vote but again Unity would be getting the #Don'tVote and Black voters on the same page.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
The fact that you keep and continue to avoid Addressing the topic proves it is correct

The thing I don’t understand about so many posters on this site is if you don’t know or are ignorant to US history, you should refrain making ridiculous comments

As I previously said every other place on this planet identifies themselves amongst their nationality , their ethnicity or their tribe, only place on the planet that started to identify individuals by race/color is the United States of America …. And we were identified as Colored or Negro ….. but by the 60s, we took the word Black and substituted and used it to identify ourselves thereafter …. And once James Brown came out with his infamous hit song “say it loud - I’m black and I’m proud” as they say the rest is history

so , goddamnit , yes the term Black as it being identified to a group of people is ours and our monopoly

dave-chappelle-mic-drop-05ap4g4gbensapb7.webp
James Brown was part Chinese. :leon:

Is Biggie Black? he had a song called nikkas

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When a thread shytting on Trump is made he comes in like clockwork with the bu bu but Kamala shyt. He gets called out on it everytime because it's known what he will do in those threads.

He's quoted neo-Nazis in support of his point before, so him caping for Ann Coulter really isn't that surprising.

@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat. :mjgrin:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen these racc00ns say that Jamaican and African people aren’t black :mjlol: