Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
cant black folks just unify, regardless of what descendency/ history etc. ?
We're pretty united and will be voting for Kamala at a 90% clip. We'll be the only ethnic group within 25-30% of that collective singular party turnout too (for what we'll likely be getting in return and how we'll be treated over the course of her presidency, this isn't something to necessarily be proud of either).

All this online back and forth shyt is just overly emotional people who struggle reading the text on their screens and come up with all these weirdo angles that are nowhere near what is being said. Folks just want to talk at or around people instead of to them. Very goofy behavior.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok fukk TRUMP...:mjlol: you happy now?!?! it's still fukk both parties... idgaf
It is important nikkas was saying you was a MAGA agent.

It's the same as Tariq constant dissing of Democrats without calling out Republican fukkery is a tacit endorsement.

If he roasted JD Vance just once would literally get the agent talk to quiet down.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
absolutely. And Police reform is the easiest way to do this. It doesn't require any federal funding and kinda hard to block.

It's one of the reasons that the Supreme court reigned in the EPA. It also stops the Justice department from tracking individual race soliders who agency hop like Sister Sonya Massey's killer did.

I think this is a great way to attract more black people to become civically engaged. Another contributing factor to the apathy is black voters feeling taken for granted. Even Kamala herself has spoken up about this specifically as it relates to Black men.

“There is a trope in this election which I take issue with, because the underlying premise suggests that Black men should be in the back pocket of Democrats,” Ms. Harris said in an interview with The Nation magazine last month. “And that is absolutely unacceptable. Here’s why: Why would any one demographic of people be different from any other demographic? They all expect you to earn their vote! You’ve got to make your case.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We're pretty united and will be voting for Kamala at a 90% clip.

fresh-prince-we.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We're pretty united and will be voting for Kamala at a 90% clip. We'll be the only ethnic group within 25-30% of that collective singular party turnout too (for what we'll likely be getting in return and how we'll be treated over the course of her presidency, this isn't something to necessarily be proud of either).

All this online back and forth shyt is just overly emotional people who struggle reading the text on their screens and come up with all these weirdo angles that are nowhere near what is being said. Folks just want to talk at or around people instead of to them. Very goofy behavior.
If the Democrat are depending on this they're done politically.

math is math and if Black people are the only ones with that much loyalty and knowing that white people will vote against things that Black people want out of pure spite they'll lose every single time.

They need a big tent approach.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup. Voting for a candidate at a 90% clip is easily the most united voting block in the country. A 10% of deviance is borderline unheard of and we hit that in every single election.

naw....YALL voting for that bytch idk about everyone else...:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think this is a great way to attract more black people to become civically engaged. Another contributing factor to the apathy is black voters feeling taken for granted. Even Kamala herself has spoken up about this specifically as it relates to Black men.

It's literally the only smart choice. I get that she'd lose a ton of white support but she needs to find a way to insinuate that the Justice system will be reformed.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Follow along...

I see your logic, but you're being pretty pedantic.

Whether or not Kamala (or Obama for that matter) is FBA is irrelevant to begin with, because one does not need to be FBA/ADOS to be considered "Black".

She's multiracial. She identifies as a Black woman just as often as she identifies as an Indian woman...because she's both. And both are valid.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
naw....YALL voting for that bytch idk about everyone else...:mjlol:
It's clearly not everyone as there will be 10%ish who will vote Republican.

This is by far and away the smallest percentage of deviance

We're pretty united in what we do in the ballot box. Folks have nothing to talk about with Kamala (since she has no policy) so they concern troll opinions on her ethnicity which doesn't impact what will happen at the ballot box. They might actually turn off a few people who are on the fence from voting Kamala based on how annoying they are.

And let's be 100% clear here, I'm actually giving a lot of credit to their intelligence when I say they are concern trolling.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's clearly not everyone as there will be 10%ish who will vote Republican.

This is by far and away the smallest percentage of deviance

We're pretty united in what we do in the ballot box. Folks have nothing to talk about with Kamala (since she has no policy) so they concern troll opinions on her ethnicity which doesn't impact what will happen at the ballot box. They might actually turn off a few people who are on the fence from voting Kamala based on how annoying they are.

And let's be 100% clear here, I'm actually giving a lot of credit to their intelligence when I say they are concern trolling.

1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game.

She plans to release a more outline policy plan this coming week.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game.

She plans to release a more outline policy plan this coming week.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

"She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game."

She's Vice President. It's literally her job to be prepared to step in and be a sitting President on any given day. These shillbreh excuses for her general incompetence, fam :snoop: