Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think instead of continuing to act tough and passive about this it should be your business that your pro-black movement is being easily co-opted and used by white supremacists for their own agenda. At the very least it says a lot about what y'all are actually pushing whether you realize it or not.
I think instead of continuing to act tough and passive about this it should be your business that your pro-black movement is being easily co-opted and used by white supremacists for their own agenda. At the very least it says a lot about what y'all are actually pushing whether you realize it or not.

What "pro-black movement" of mine and how am I acting "tough and passive"? The fukk are you even talking about? :what:

Daps
She has an interest in anything that's anti-immigration because that's her big issue, so a dude like Tariq who - whether you think it's fair or not - focuses on stuff that drives a wedge of understanding between ADOS and African immigrants is someone who she sees worth in allying with.

Actually, she's smarter than the Republican Party because the Republicans could probably improve their Black and Hispanic numbers by using modern immigration vs. people with generations here going back centuries as a wedge issue to peel off a significant amount of votes.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Exactly bro I think ADOS was good but originally for supporting reparations but now it has been now co-opted by white supremacist and far-right groups. I was literally watching in the comments on a Yvette Carnell video ADOS people saying they glad trump is elected so he can tell those black immigrants to go back to their shuthole country. Like it’s literally became so divisive and xenophobic that they spend less time on reparations and more time bashing other black people

lol, Meanwhile white people, Indians and Chinese all over these ish hole countries. I don’t take people seriously when they say that. Whites or nonwhites alike. If Africa is such a ish hole why can’t they leave it alone? Africa pretty much is the source of what launched industrialization and help boost almost every western country through human capital, markets and resource enrichment. People just stupid
:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What white supremacist wouldn't love a c00n who's greatest accomplishments include advancing lexicon such as Crispy, Boot licking, Mammies, Bedwench, Buck Broken, Pick me.... it goes on and on but you see the pattern.

such a colourful array of word to describe Black people all the while making future white people with his caucasoid wife. :laff:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Its essentially a black MAGA movement.
Bro it’s really sad I really want black Americans to get their reparations I don’t know what black immigrants that isn’t a c00n that would want african Americans to not get reparations we are all rooting for you guys. But you guys continue to waste your time sowing hatred and division amongst black people. You literally have ADOS people saying they will vote for Trump because Trump will kick out african immigrants

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Bro it’s really sad I really want black Americans to get their reparations I don’t know what black immigrants that isn’t a c00n that would want african Americans to not get reparations we are all rooting for you guys. But you guys continue to waste your time sowing hatred and division amongst black people. You literally have ADOS people saying they will vote for Trump because Trump will kick out african immigrants

They are a fringe movement so there no need to stress about these dudes. They will be regulated to the same dustbin of history the black Hebrew Israelites reside in.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
All I’d care about in regards to Ann Coulter is if I got to see what color her cat fur is. Not talking a pet either :manny:

The Jimmie Walker connection has Always been dumbfounding because Replublican or not...why go for Jimmie? I’m sure she runs into enough younger, more handsome :dame:c00ns somewhere in her Conservative travels? Like I bet she was a lowkey Good Times watcher growing up and she fukked with dude off of “JJ.” But never actually fukked dude...you know, Jimmie probably tried to hit and she likely deflected many o’ times.

Be it JJ or King Flex or any other Black man...don’t half ass it. If you don’t fukk with us all the way, don’t fukk with us at all!