Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
She's smarter than most her allies but she's too brash to put on TV but she's usually correct in what she says, she's offensive but usually pretty much on point.

The problem is we aren't at that point of such blunt discussion so she's casted off. Tariq and her got similar interest Americans first so I see why she would support Tariq.

The real issue is when we don't get the jobs, we complain racism but it's not just white racism, it's Asian, Jew and others who think the same as white but whites get all the blame.

So someone like her who likes to call out hypocrites is gonna get hated on.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She's smarter than most her allies but she's too brash to put on TV but she's usually correct in what she says, she's offensive but usually pretty much on point.

The problem is we aren't at that point of such blunt discussion so she's casted off. Tariq and her got similar interest Americans first so I see why she would support Tariq.

The real issue is when we don't get the jobs, we complain racism but it's not just white racism, it's Asian, Jew and others who think the same as white but whites get all the blame.

So someone like her who likes to call out hypocrites is gonna get hated on.
:laff:

There's something seriously wrong with some of you.

This is for the Coulter defenders in this thread:

She is a white supremacist. The "performing" or "genuine" distinction does not matter, because what she's doing achieves the same goal. She will say some shallow bullshyt that seems favorable to black people, but only when she is railing against immigration or some other group. When the conversation isn't on immigration or against some other group, she's her usual anti-black self. She knows how to play with the "wedge." And you guys fall for it every time. Just admit you only like her because you share the same nativist views. Only hers do not include black people.

Read this article she wrote. Don't be fooled by the title.

- Unsung Black People

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I posted before, pointing out someone is accurate doesn't mean I'm choosing a side, but good job missing the point.

You're that loser who's always telling people to do their research when you never do any yourself. You are in here championing Ann Coulter's supposed accuracy with "proven" statics like you're supposed to be taken seriously. :camby:

You're also the dude who called black people "hapeless mongrels" in defense of Justin Bieber's racist "jokes."

I'd like to see how civilized you morons were at the ages of 14-18...I bet many of you were hapless mongrels.

Sounding just like Ted Nugent racist ass.

@Barnett114 @Houston911

Here's another example.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA looking at this shyt like "we need negroes like this to help us keep Trump in power"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

There's something seriously wrong with some of you.

This is for the Coulter defenders in this thread:

She is a white supremacist. The "performing" or "genuine" distinction does not matter, because what she's doing achieves the same goal. She will say some shallow bullshyt that seems favorable to black people, but only when she is railing against immigration or some other group. When the conversation isn't on immigration or against some other group, she's her usual anti-black self. She knows how to play with the "wedge." And you guys fall for it every time. Just admit you only like her because you share the same nativist views. Only hers do not include black people.

Read this article she wrote. Don't be fooled by the title.

- Unsung Black People

You're that loser who's always telling people to do their research when you never do any yourself. You are in here championing Ann Coulter's supposed accuracy with "proven" statics like you're supposed to be taken seriously. :camby:

You're also the dude who called black people "hapeless mongrels" in defense of Justin Bieber's racist "jokes."

Sounding just like Ted Nugent racist ass.

@Barnett114 @Houston911

Here's another example.

back to back :wow:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's been pretty weird to see white nationalists and black nationalists have this weird commonality of interests and shared hatreds.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: I follow her on Twitter & I've been waiting to see how long before The Coli notices that she's always tagging Tariq and is basically pro-FBA/ADOS.

BTW I've been listening to the audiobook versions of her books the last few months & she's always been consistent on her stance about AAs & often takes shots at black immigrant grifters in the media.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:dead: I follow her on Twitter & I've been waiting to see how long before The Coli notices that she's always tagging Tariq and is basically pro-FBA/ADOS.

BTW I've been listening to the audiobook versions of her books the last few months & she's always been consistent on her stance about AAs & often takes shots at black immigrant grifters in the media.
That's false.
Despite the mantra/slogan/battle cry of "Black foreigners talking down to AAs", which is a perception...... Ann Coulter's talking down, demonizing,and scapegoating African Americans is documented fact. Her career is partly based on "talking down to AAs" publicly and being well compensated for doing so.
How deeply did you follow her writings/colums for the past decades if you missed this?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:
This might be the dumbest post I've read here in 8 years, congrats

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The Jimmie Walker connection has Always been dumbfounding because Replublican or not...why go for Jimmie? I’m sure she runs into enough younger, more handsome

I thought y'all were lying but she really does date black men, which is odd. Dude calls her my girl at the end of the video.