Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

qwer

Banned
Daps
:dead: I follow her on Twitter & I've been waiting to see how long before The Coli notices that she's always tagging Tariq and is basically pro-FBA/ADOS.

BTW I've been listening to the audiobook versions of her books the last few months & she's always been consistent on her stance about AAs & often takes shots at black immigrant grifters in the media.
@Barnett114 @Houston911 you guys need to ban this fakkit

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bro it’s really sad I really want black Americans to get their reparations I don’t know what black immigrants that isn’t a c00n that would want african Americans to not get reparations we are all rooting for you guys. But you guys continue to waste your time sowing hatred and division amongst black people. You literally have ADOS people saying they will vote for Trump because Trump will kick out african immigrants

That thought process is nuts to me

I'm ados and want reparations and programs solely for ados since we were never able to take advantage of the programs that were "created for us" in the first place, but I have zero negative feelings towards black immigrants

I don't know a single black person In real life who hates black immigrants. And pretty much every black American person I talk to is on the ados/reparations wave. This hate really is just some internet shyt from what I see.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She's smarter than most her allies but she's too brash to put on TV but she's usually correct in what she says, she's offensive but usually pretty much on point.

The problem is we aren't at that point of such blunt discussion so she's casted off. Tariq and her got similar interest Americans first so I see why she would support Tariq.

The real issue is when we don't get the jobs, we complain racism but it's not just white racism, it's Asian, Jew and others who think the same as white but whites get all the blame.

So someone like her who likes to call out hypocrites is gonna get hated on.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's been pretty weird to see white nationalists and black nationalists have this weird commonality of interests and shared hatreds.

The right wing realized there's a sub section of black males who can be easily swayed against their actual political interests by tending to insecurities about "others," liberalism and money. Many of these insecure black men overcompensate for their insecurities by pretending to be militants, but they know what they're doing and who they're targeting. If you been watching the RNC you notice they have made this specific appeal to black men to try and sway our votes. No black women have actually been put out there on display to vouch for totally-not-racist Trump. None. It's been this appeal exclusively to black men because, unfortunately, they take us as the more gullible half of our community. The easier target.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

come get your pawg yall

:mjpls:

@Barnett114 @Houston911

This thread was another gathering place for people that need to just be banned. This lady was the leading voice of white nationalist conservatism in America before Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson came through, and she still is. Like I said earlier in this thread, this is a woman who publicly CELEBRATES the death of Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of George Zimmerman like it's a national holiday, and here she is CELEBRATING a white nationalist terrorist who took a long arm ILLEGALLY to black protestors. C'mon now...I don't care WHAT nuanced philosophy of black power you believe in, anyone apologizing for, validating, or legitimizing this woman or her views in any way has no business being here. You have users in this thread who present themselves as pro-black movers and influencers, are telling people "don't vote for a black agenda!" all day and night, and then they are oddly passive of, if not promoting, white nationalism to boot....put two and two together and get rid of these clowns already.

Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:

you clearly haven’t read any of her material or listened to her talk. She has been talking about black folks for YEARS.

She was one of the original proponents of the “immigration hurts black people”!opinion

Peep the response @ 7:25 from our good Liberal "ally" Ana Kasparian

Before that Coulter was dead on about Civil Rights.

She's smarter than most her allies but she's too brash to put on TV but she's usually correct in what she says, she's offensive but usually pretty much on point.

The problem is we aren't at that point of such blunt discussion so she's casted off. Tariq and her got similar interest Americans first so I see why she would support Tariq.

The real issue is when we don't get the jobs, we complain racism but it's not just white racism, it's Asian, Jew and others who think the same as white but whites get all the blame.

So someone like her who likes to call out hypocrites is gonna get hated on.

:dead: I follow her on Twitter & I've been waiting to see how long before The Coli notices that she's always tagging Tariq and is basically pro-FBA/ADOS.

BTW I've been listening to the audiobook versions of her books the last few months & she's always been consistent on her stance about AAs & often takes shots at black immigrant grifters in the media.

We need to keep bumping threads like this. Again, I understand we want free and open speech here, but there is a full brigade of users here, particularly those hanging on to that "ADOS" hashtag, who are here astroturfing being "pro-black" to promote far-right wing ideologies and convince black people to not vote with the clear goal of engineering election outcomes. It's obvious and this manipulation of our discourse needs to be checked.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I hate this bytch telling black people what it is and what it should be called,mind ur own business you pasty goblin....Shes working from the inside for Trump.
Funny you say this, I hope you don’t support Biden because he literally tried to dictate and tell Black People whether or not they were Black simply based off voting for him and said that Blacks are a monolith.

Idc either way just find it ironic how you just proved inadvertently that both sides at the least think the same.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That thought process is nuts to me

I'm ados and want reparations and programs solely for ados since we were never able to take advantage of the programs that were "created for us" in the first place, but I have zero negative feelings towards black immigrants

I don't know a single black person In real life who hates black immigrants. And pretty much every black American person I talk to is on the ados/reparations wave. This hate really is just some internet shyt from what I see.
Sad that it's other mods spewing that immigrant hate tho :coffee: