Angel Reese Celebrates Her WNBA Draft With A New $183,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV… & CACs Are CACing!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
that gordon heavyfoot page is straight racist

“ why black women work so hard to be white women”

“ stay away from blacks you will live longer”

“ only reason white men fukk with black women is that fukk “

These people stay with black people on their mind like we the ones in charge of the world and they are the ones oppressed

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
These kinda people hate black folks cuz they see how much shyt us as a people went through and we still find a way to overcome adversity and outshine their uncultured, unseasoned, human virus, evil mayo marauder caucus devil mountain snow cave ice c00n asses

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The guy is a super c00n. If this was not real, you would think this is from a SNL skit:

He's a tether

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kudos to her for affording an expensive car. You know your hard work paid off when you can afford such things.

But G wagon? Overpriced vehicle that charges you a lot for the Benz name, it's a god damn german mockery of aerodynamics. Plus for nearly 200k it's neither luxurious looking nor a practical vehicle. That shyt will cost her to take care of with all the electronic problems new Mercedes have. The older ones are reliable though, if you wanted to own a G wagon just for the sake of having it, if you can find a used one in good condition from about 20 years ago, that thing will outlive these new ones, lol.

Last edited:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Cacs always pocket watching...:mjlol:

That bytch Caitlin Clark WHO LOST got a $28M shoe deal!!! *Crickets :beli:

So blatant with the hate...:heh:
So much caping for her. It’s like when Jill Biden wanted to invite her to the White House after LOSING the ship. I forgot though, contrary to popular belief, certain people in this country love celebrating losers.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
They better leave my caramel sexy giraffe bae alone. All I know is...I WANNA RIDE IT!
giphy-downsized.gif