Angel Reese Celebrates Her WNBA Draft With A New $183,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV… & CACs Are CACing!

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I feel sorry for Angel Reese, white America hates her so much

I saw a meme of Caitlin Clark with a slave chain around her neck and Caitlin Clark and it said "you were humbled by your slave owner

and how Angel said she didn't have any fun after LSU won because she was getting racist hate mail and threats

I hope the best for Angel

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

I saw a meme of Caitlin Clark with a slave chain around her neck and Caitlin Clark and it said "you were humbled by your slave owner

and how Angel said she didn't have any fun after LSU won because she was getting racist hate mail and threats

As long as she continues to be successful their souls will burn slow from the ether.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps

I know people won’t understand this but this is why I hate that Devil Catlin Clark. She started all of this by mocking her opponents when Angel did it back to her it was her RESPONSIBILITY to shun the media for making Angel Reese the villain. Catlin let them racists breathe when she could have killed all of that