Angel Reese Celebrates Her WNBA Draft With A New $183,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV… & CACs Are CACing!

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I know people won’t understand this but this is why I hate that Devil Catlin Clark. She started all of this by mocking her opponents when Angel did it back to her it was her RESPONSIBILITY to shun the media for making Angel Reese the villain. Catlin let them racists breathe when she could have killed all of that

Clark, who had 30 points in the national championship game, said that trash talking is a part of basketball.

“I don’t think Angel should be criticized at all,” Clark said in an ESPN interview on Tuesday. “I’m just one that competes, and she competed. I think everybody knew there was going to be a little trash talk in the entire tournament. It’s not just me and Angel.

“We’re all competitive. We all show our emotions in a different way. You know, Angel is a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game – the way she rebounds the ball, scores the ball, is absolutely incredible. I’m a big fan of her and even the entire LSU team. They played an amazing game.”

She added: “Men have always had trash talk … You should be able to play with that emotion … That’s how every girl should continue to play.”

Nikka really thought he was gonna renew his Coli Militant Licence with this bullshyt? :mjlol:

We got standards round here :ufdup:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Nikka really thought he was gonna renew his Coli Militant Licence with this bullshyt? :mjlol:

We got standards round here :ufdup:
You are hilarious if you think I care about that Coli militant shyt

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Such miserable people in those comments

Hate when black people complain about racism

When they see black people suffer it's quit complaining, work harder, it's your fault, your people are lazy and unintelligent, your culture doesn't value hard work

When they see black people thrive it's see, racism doesn't exist, you guys aren't oppressed

But then they have the nerve to complain about 'anti-white racism'

Such miserable, dishonest people