Angel Reese Celebrates Her WNBA Draft With A New $183,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV… & CACs Are CACing!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know people won’t understand this but this is why I hate that Devil Catlin Clark. She started all of this by mocking her opponents when Angel did it back to her it was her RESPONSIBILITY to shun the media for making Angel Reese the villain. Catlin let them racists breathe when she could have killed all of that

She did, people decided that they'd rather hate Angel. You can't rationalize with irrational people.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This is the reason why Emmanuel Acho was so out of pocket for his take.

The guy is a super c00n. If this was not real, you would think this is from a SNL skit:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This racists are so evil they have no shred of compassion and civility and are ruthless even to innocent black kids, what crime has angel reease done? except go against their great white hope caitlin clark, and you can bet your dime every single one of those comments are from republicans and conservatives. If you are black and support the GOP or any conservatives you are an absolute disgrace and are shameless, this people want to exterminate us and our children, this woman worked hard for this and is enjoying the fruits of her labour, so whats the issue? She isnt bowing down to the whites and kissing their asses thats the issue

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
They do this every time they see a single successful black person. You made it, therefore all of you have made it, what oppression? Cuz all black people are one person to these detached fukks.

Start doing that shyt back to them. What birth rate issue? Philip rivers got 103 kids. Maybe it’s something wrong with your swimmers Tyler. :unimpressed:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
There's few things in life that make whites/non blacks more jealous than black people with more money than them. There's a reason why floyd is "cocky" and Conor McGregor is a "showman" (they didn't turn on him until he started punching old people in bars and being inconsistent in the ring).

I've experienced it myself when being at a place that would be considered "expensive" and certain non black people give you a look of "How are you here:wtf:?".

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enjoy it.

I get it. She's young and she wants nice things.

I think $180,000 on a depreciating asset like a car is a terrible financial decision. But it ain't my money.