WNBA Discourse Has Become A Caricature of The NBA Twilight Zone

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's a damn shame, ain't it.

No thread on it either. Which tells you all you need to know.

We got a whole damn extensive thread on here about Angel Reese's [meaningless] double doubles, to the point where even pointing out the absurdity of it has got me banned from the thread -

Screenshot-2024-09-01-135424.png

:unimpressed:
Lol I got banned because I said how is what Angel Reese is doing different from what Enes Kanter was doing, or Drummond, or Tristan kardashian….

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And this was a post I just seen in the Angel Reese double double record watch thread -
dNvq49t.png

There's no way anyone can tell me this muh'fukka's user name, along with his location/reppin', with this specific post, isn't satire.

:dead:
I'm bout to go neg that obvious cac right now.

*Edit: I had that poster on ignore.
I took him off ignore just to neg then put back on ignore. :dead:

Who is that? I know that wasn't the original SN.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports discourse is cooked…

Then the former players came thru and we thought they was gne bring a certain element of discourse but most of them they shout hot takes for engagement or straight up ignorant..

Sports discourse was much better with less players and real journalists..yea most of them was cacs but atleast they was good at their job.

Now everything is built of engagement and hot take clips that try to go viral.

We’re seeing the same thing happen with former athletes that we saw happen with journalists

Those whose content consists of hot takes and arguing about bullshyt are the ones who go viral and get platformed over those who don’t :manny:

Gilbert’s podcast gets like 3-4x the amount of views as Melo’s or Knuckleheads

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lebron praised Caitlyn Clark after the game against the Sky last Thursday and I shyt you mot, the Shea butters were saying he hates black women. That's the "So you're saying you hate waffles?" tweet in real practice :pachaha:
The funny thing is bron been praising and supporting A’ja Wilson for years, while the same women were to busy watching housewives and other bullshyt to even pay attention to the WNBA. :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron praised Caitlyn Clark after the game against the Sky last Thursday and I shyt you mot, the Shea butters were saying he hates black women. That's the "So you're saying you hate waffles?" tweet in real practice :pachaha:

The CC/Angel stuff jumped the shark a long time ago

People on both sides are just using them as a proxy to win Twitter arguments that really don’t have shyt to do with basketball

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Why is it difficult to like BOTH Angel and CC and not diminish their greatness? Don’t complain about shyt you’re feeding into.

Dudes pick sides like school girls. I like Angel more due to her dominant years in college and winning the chip in white American faces as they disrespected her. I like CC because that chick is straight up NICE, but it’s her MAGA/motherless Black male fans who make things crazy all awhile she says nothing.

Have fun with, it’s not that serious niqqas.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:laff: I knew the thing to blow up the WNBA would be stan wars.

All of the sudden, my entire timeline is Angel Reese--like she's the only black woman in the WNBA :mjlol:

Aja Wilson is on a mid 90's Hakeem run, but, is largley ignored unless people have something to outrage over--ie her not having a signature shoe.

This is why I don't think this boom will last. They don't even like the winning teams.
The boom gon last

All WNBA needed to do was get a straight cac to dominate and a player that relates to the common black woman

They have both now and will only get more of these type women

Would not be surprised to see the W rival the NHL in 10 years

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Lol I got banned because I said how is what Angel Reese is doing different from what Enes Kanter was doing, or Drummond, or Tristan kardashian….
I got banned from the thread too and all my post deleted because I had that deflecting weirdo chasing his tail. I swear they must be fukkin or thats his cousin or something

:martin:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They got baddies in WNBA now and I seen tweets goin viral from WNBA showin off the pretty ones. We got tol we was sexist and shir a decade ago when we said pretty bytches would make more nikkas tune in

Also somethin not talked about much the dyke class of the WNBA phasin out. The dykes in there hate the straight bytches but it not talked about. They SEETHING I remember the treatment them bytches gave Skylar years ago and the jealousy.
stfu

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The boom gon last

All WNBA needed to do was get a straight cac to dominate and a player that relates to the common black woman

They have both now and will only get more of these type women

Would not be surprised to see the W rival the NHL in 10 years

Paige and JuJu coming