WNBA Discourse Has Become A Caricature of The NBA Twilight Zone

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
In the same token we are watching the MAGA crowd who know nothing about sports in general chlme in on the importance or lack there of about rebounding (offensive & defensive) general defense, turnovers, etc :pachaha: at this point its amusing.
I think its safe to say that both sides are annoying, but these 2 bee-hives are necessary to make the game grow

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
CCs popularity also skyrocketed after that moment. They both go hand in hand from that moment :manny: 99% of the shade AR gets from the MAGA crowd is off that moment. How dare a "ghetto" girl show up the golly gee white gal :mjpls:thats been the play the whole time which in turn led to folks rallying around AR. Been watching it unfold the last year and a half :yeshrug:
Even a blind man could see this, but it don’t matter to them. Dudes know what it is, they just rather bomb the Black girl because it’s easier and more acceptable to do so, it’s a conditioning that’s in denial by the offenders.

I don’t understand how as a Black man you can hate on or downplay the record breaking accomplishments a ROOKIE Black woman who received all kinds of vile hate and ‘cism from White America, all because in the tournament she taunted the TAUNTER, and won the chip AND Tourney MVP over her. She did Black America proud. But dudes hate on her, “just because”, with no real rhyme or reason. Girl out here doing her thing and breaking records, but they rather follow the narrative white people created of her only grabbing her own rebounds and doing nothing else. What? She can’t shoot yet, facts, that’s not her strong point, shots be looking wild crazy, facts. But the actual disrespect is color related and when brehs do it, and they do is co-sign these white niqqas who are trying to tear her down to build up Clark, WHO NEEDS NO BUILDING UP.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Not exactly… The Shade Room and the likes originally rallied behind her for being the newest ‘successful cute hood chick’, a lane Shacarri fumbled between the superior Jamaicans dusting her and the weeeeeeed.

You can make the case, her popularity began off Caitlyn’s back with the hand wave she taunted her with.

If A’ja had 4 inch eyelashes, wore daisy dukes, and had suggestive tik tok videos too, she wouldve been popped

:francis:

Daisy Dukes

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:laff: I knew the thing to blow up the WNBA would be stan wars.

All of the sudden, my entire timeline is Angel Reese--like she's the only black woman in the WNBA :mjlol:

Aja Wilson is on a mid 90's Hakeem run, but, is largley ignored unless people have something to outrage over--ie her not having a signature shoe.

This is why I don't think this boom will last. They don't even like the winning teams.

The bold is the Dirty Little Secret/Elephant In The Room of the women’s basketball conundrum.

Daps
Even a blind man could see this, but it don’t matter to them. Dudes know what it is, they just rather bomb the Black girl because it’s easier and more acceptable to do so, it’s a conditioning that’s in denial by the offenders.

I don’t understand how as a Black man you can hate on or downplay the record breaking accomplishments a ROOKIE Black woman who received all kinds of vile hate and ‘cism from White America, all because in the tournament she taunted the TAUNTER, and won the chip AND Tourney MVP over her. She did Black America proud. But dudes hate on her, “just because”, with no real rhyme or reason. Girl out here doing her thing and breaking records, but they rather follow the narrative white people created of her only grabbing her own rebounds and doing nothing else. What? She can’t shoot yet, facts, that’s not her strong point, shots be looking wild crazy, facts. But the actual disrespect is color related and when brehs do it, and they do is co-sign these white niqqas who are trying to tear her down to build up Clark, WHO NEEDS NO BUILDING UP.
The problem with this is, you can speak on the racial corrugate of why Angel was treated like she is/was, without coming from a non-favorable position on her basketball play. You're fighting a losing battle against them white folks, and y'all are only digging yourselves a greater hole by overemphasizing this double double shyt (which is in the grand scheme of things, meaningless).

The gap between Caitlin and Angel is only going to widen, and instead of focussing on all the other Black players who're better than Angel, who deserve more attention for their actual play, who've been holding the WNBA down and who're a greater representation of elite play, y'all are still stuck on this same record that will ultimately get y'all nowhere.

Y'all gotta pick your battles.

The more attention you give this shyt, the more it'll fuel the other side.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The problem with this is, you can speak on the racial corrugate of why Angel was treated like she is/was, without coming from a non-favorable position on her basketball play. You're fighting a losing battle against them white folks, and y'all are only digging yourselves a greater hole by overemphasizing this double double shyt (which is in the grand scheme of things, meaningless).

The gap between Caitlin and Angel is only going to widen, and instead of focussing on all the other Black players who're better than Angel, who deserve more attention for their actual play, who've been holding the WNBA down and who're a greater representation of elite play, y'all are still stuck on this same record that will ultimately get y'all nowhere.

Y'all gotta pick your battles.

The more attention you give this shyt, the more it'll fuel the other side.
Stop saying, "yall" when responding to me. I don't subscribe to everything that, "yall" does.