Angel Reese Celebrates Her WNBA Draft With A New $183,000 Mercedes-Benz SUV… & CACs Are CACing!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They mad as hell. :russ:
tumblr_inline_p9xd2oJIFj1qmzm7a_400.gifv

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I officially deleted Twitter 2 days ago, that app is a cesspool of shyt

Nothing but hating and miserable people

Here’s the thing, though. Social media is one of the FEW places groups of people can directly counter or offer resistance against these racist ideologies en masse. I have a paper that’s currently under peer review that denotes this. We used Twitter API’s (when they still had it) and examined how people utilize Twitter to oppose colorblind racist framing during a “viral” race moment. I’ll say more about the project once we get an acceptance. *fingers crossed*

Y'all will love it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Here’s the thing, though. Social media is one of the FEW places groups of people can directly counter or offer resistance against these racist ideologies en masse. I have a paper that’s currently under peer review that denotes this. We used Twitter API’s (when they still had it) and examined how people utilize Twitter to oppose colorblind racist framing during a “viral” race moment. I’ll say more about the project once we get an acceptance. *fingers crossed*

Y'all will love it.

Nah let Twitter and Tesla fail.