Daps
"Universal basic income (1,000 dollars a month)"

:childplease: Man if he don't get his ass outta here

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Listened to this interview....Would not vote for him...but he seems like a nice guy though.

While I admire his motivation to improve people, I don't think that he's the person to legislatively balance and implement any ideas.

He'd probably be better served as the head of a Foundation or something.

Last edited:
Daps
Lot of black folks work retail and service jobs tho :patrice:
But maybe he should speak on policies that address WHY there is a disproportionate amount of black people working in menial service jobs instead of saying he wants to give those workers UBI. This is just more of the same paternalistic rhetoric that Democrats always come to black people with. They look at us as a burden to be managed instead of real people in need of help. :francis:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I dont know where Yang is actually from but if you think for a second he stands a chance at the nomination your crazy.

For one Asians aren't a big voting block, they hardly participate in the political process. For two white people do not trust asians especially the Chinese. And you negros who are so quick to donate this guy are sleep af. who excatly with be his base???

The conversation about automation is definitely interesting, but once again black people are thinking about the greater good of all people instead of the greater good of black people first. Which is why we lose every time. This dude is definitely not our guy.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But maybe he should speak on policies that address WHY there is a disproportionate amount of black people working in menial service jobs instead of saying he wants to give those workers UBI. This is just more of the same paternalistic rhetoric that Democrats always come to black people with. They look at us as a burden to be managed instead of real people in need of help. :francis:

Service jobs are the most common jobs in America breh, it’s not just black people working these type of jobs. We can do something about this oncoming loss while working towards reparations, it’s not one or the other.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Yeah Yeah he's all about getting jobs for black people but he wont even hire black folks for his own company.:martin:

venture-for-america-acceleator.jpg

072612-Fellows-and-Staff-Final-Dinner1.jpg

Nothing but cacs, a couple cacasians, and what looks like 1 token black face somewhere in the back there.

Cacasians and cacs, 2 birds of the same feather.

Guy is a typical racist Asian American that is all about white acceptance. This guy is a fraud.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Yeah Yeah he's all about getting jobs for black people but he wont even hire black folks for his own company.:martin:

Nothing but cacs, a couple cacasians, and what looks like 1 token black face somewhere in the back there.

Guy is a typical racist Asian American that is all about white acceptance. This guy is a fraud.

CE-rEInW8AAWaOq.png

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Basically looks like an episode of Silicone Valley on HBO or Facebook's headquarters.

I take it Yang hasn't studied identity politics. This doesn't look "inclusive" at all. I don't see one negro face or Taino or Aztec indigenous indian...not a good look.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How is he fraudulent? His message has nothing to do with pandering but about factual economic realities:gucci:

He’s not code switching he’s been consistent, I don’t support him because he claims to be pro black. It’s because his policies make sense and they will also affect black people in a positive fashion :dwillhuh:

Who are you even voting for breh :dwillhuh:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Basically looks an episode of Silicone Valley on HBO or Facebook's hedquarters.

I take it Yang hasn't studied identity politics. This doesn't look "inclusive" at all. I don't see one negro face or Taino indigenous indian...not a good look.

:mjpls:

Private profile and you're parroting the same garbage they spew in alt right circles, you're such an obvious racist cac troll, just gave yourself away.

:mjlol: @Deacon Frye got another 1

Last edited: