Andrew Yang Breakfast Club Interview

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
How is he fraudulent? His message has nothing to do with pandering but about factual economic realities:gucci:

He’s not code switching he’s been consistent, I don’t support him because he claims to be pro black. It’s because his policies make sense and they will also affect black people in a positive fashion :dwillhuh:

Who are you even voting for breh :dwillhuh:

Doesn't matter who i'm voting for, don't try to change the subject. :ufdup:I'm not the one out here promoting racist CacAsians who are pandering for black votes on hiphop radio talking that jobs for black people shyt but won't even hire any black people for his own company.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From the interview dude is saying he wants to give people $1k - $2k a month on top of their paychecks.

It may not be reparations, but dude is proposing to give people money. First candidate that has real concrete numbers.

I've said it before, working as a software engineer, automation on a scale people can't even fathom is coming.

Keep watching to see the tech and automation wave:

I've got friends who have some insane projects on the side and have done work for companies that have made some incredible uses of artificial intelligence. Talking shyt that could scan the internet for facebook/instagram pictures, install that data on a drone and could fly around identifying people, smart homes that got built in servers extracting all types of data from the world, object recognition on a whole other level, etc.

Augmented reality that's going to destroy some companies' departments singlehandedly:

^^ that's only a startup. Imagine what companies are doing or when companies hire people like this or when companies take over such projects and give it more manpower or when that company gets fully built.

Imagine capabilities such as:

In regular looking eyewear:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter who i'm voting for, don't try to change the subject. :ufdup:I'm not the one out here promoting racist CacAsians who are pandering for black votes on hiphop radio talking that jobs for black people shyt but won't even hire any black people for his own company.

Breh you a better poster than this stop with this weak shyt :snoop:

He’s on the breakfasts club because he’s running for prez, just like Bernie and kamela :francis:

He’s not out here dancing like Hillary he’s speaking the truth about automation and the job market :ufdup:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the interview dude is saying he wants to give people $1k - $2k a month on top of their paychecks.

It may not be reparations, but dude is proposing to give people money. First candidate that has real concrete numbers.

I've said it before, working as a software engineer, automation on a scale people can't even fathom is coming.

I've got friends who have some insane projects on the side and have done work for companies that have made some incredible uses of artificial intelligence. Talking shyt that could scan the internet for facebook/instagram pictures, install that data on a drone and could fly around identifying people. Smart homes that got built in servers extracting all types of data from the world, etc. Object recognition on a whole other level, etc.

Want to see the money potential tech and automation bring in?

Keep watching if you want to see how fast new tech caught up to legacy money.

People don’t get it, companies today don’t need workers to be profitable. That’s why 90% of jobs are all gig and contractor work.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Breh you a better poster than this stop with this weak shyt :snoop:

He’s on the breakfasts club because he’s running for prez, just like Bernie and kamela :francis:

He’s not out here dancing like Hillary he’s speaking the truth about automation and the job market :ufdup:

He's pandering for black votes but his own personal track record shows he doesnt give 1 iota of a fukk about black folks.

venture-for-america-summary-10-638.jpg

For years now he's been all about empowering whites and Asians and putting them on and making sure they eat. Oh i'm sure he's gonna start throwing more black people on the team now that he's in the race, but too little too late for me. Suddenly i'm supposed to believe he wants to make sure everybody gets a job and getting black prisoners to work?? lmao foh

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People don’t get it, companies today don’t need workers to be profitable. That’s why 90% of jobs are all gig and contractor work.

I updated my post to include more tech - folks have no idea whatsoever.

The point isn't even about jobs, but when people are pulling in a ton of money because they know how to use automation or their jobs are safe from automation, they're going to be putting the average person to shame.

Everybody else without a job, rich parents and no kind of money like UBI, is going to be in some serious trouble.

Going to be a real feast or famine situation in 5 years. I don't want to hear anything about revolting either, because whoever controls the military states the rules. Military serves to protect the rich. Soldiers will be sent into any rebellious areas, declare it a war zone and free game if it gets severe. It'll make Ferguson look like a slap on the wrist. Then the bombed out community will have to spend their money rebuilding to get to the point they were in before.

Meanwhile a lot of techies like myself and other scientists/engineers will be going to be looking far from a distance, building these communities and further widening that gap. That's not bragging, that's simply how it works. Most (not all) techie hipsters don't care about ugly social situations like that, they're in it for the money or the recognition, so they're trying to make automation happen with social awareness being maybe a distant 3rd worry.

Best plan is UBI implementation right now. It should be the only major talking point in the presidential race. Whether it's this guy or somebody else, they need to have a real plan for it.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's pandering for black votes but his own personal track record shows he doesnt give 1 iota of a fukk about black folks.

venture-for-america-summary-10-638.jpg

For years now he's been all about empowering whites and Asians and putting them on and making sure they eat. Oh i'm sure he's gonna start throwing more black people on the team now that he's in the race, but too little too late for me. Suddenly i'm supposed to believe he wants to make sure everybody gets a job and getting black prisoners to work?? lmao foh

Lmao you reaching like the monstars :russ:

Venture for America helped create hundreds of black entrepreneurs and worked under the Obama administration. Because he goes on a black talk show now he’s pandering for votes? :russ:

If he had some black folks on his management team you would think he’s not racist? You literally want tokenism breh:russ:

Alright imma keep it pushing :mjlol:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Not voting for anyone who put the lgbt community above black folk. He just talking a good game on a media platform that caters to blacks but we aren't important enough to list agendas for us on his website:mjpls: