Andrew Yang Breakfast Club Interview

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Trillions in reparations and massive land redistribution are the only thing that will fix the wealth gap in a quick manner. And even then you probably need straight up exchanges of large amounts of corporate holdings since that’s where the wealth is today.

Ubi will at least put money in black consumers hands that can actually be reinvested into their own local black economy. And as long as we continue with a capitalist model it is needed to curb the job displacement. You can still support UBI in the short term and reparations in the long term since any realistic reparations will have to be generational in payments.
nah

we been doin the long term for 400 years

its time to handle it now

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can tell every 4 years you are gonna say “well we can wait untio next time for a black agenda”

just like we been doin the past 50 years

#noblackagendanoblackvote

Julian Castro is in my top 3, don’t talk about it be about it :yeshrug:

---

Superstar
Daps
Gotta say I like Bernie but this guy right here is the beat candidate by far. Basically he is creating a sovereign wealth fund for Americans. (SWF)

Something I think is the only think that can actually help breh and sisters back home. Basically an investment vehicle that takes care of the citizens of the country. A ton of countries do it like Norway. They hired a bunch of wealth fund managers they invest in companies and assets they deem necessary and they provide a dividend to the citizens.

I would adjust his plan though, instead of saying these companies don't pay tax or a serious amount of say 1000 dollars. Make the Americans citizen a shareholder in the companies.

So say America buys up say 10% of a comapny like Apple and instantly American citizens are the largest shareholders in the company. If the companies still doesn't pay it's fair share of tax they still have a duty to American citizens to provide a dividend. As by being the largest shareholder in the company can have a seat on the board and demand a dividend must be paid.

A win win!

Overall I like this guy.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
ubi wont fix fhe wealth gap

You do understand your not going to fix a problem that took 70 years to make in 4 years right. You do understand that right.

Also your wrong about wealth gap, 12000 dollars a year or a dividend every month means people have money that can invest.

The way wealthy become wealthy and maintain wealth is by investing their money in assets classes ie stock market.

I take that 12000 and spend 6000 for my personal need and say invest 6000 in say a company or say an ETF where I can earn a compounded rate of return on my money. Nothing and mean nothing generates wealth like investments.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Gotta say I like Bernie but this guy right here is the beat candidate by far. Basically he is creating a sovereign wealth fund for Americans. (SWF)

Something I think is the only think that can actually help breh and sisters back home. Basically an investment vehicle that takes care of the citizens of the country. A ton of countries do it like Norway. They hired a bunch of wealth fund managers they invest in companies and assets they deem necessary and they provide a dividend to the citizens.

I would adjust his plan though, instead of saying these companies don't pay tax or a serious amount of say 1000 dollars. Make the Americans citizen a shareholder in the companies.

So say America buys up say 10% of a comapny like Apple and instantly American citizens are the largest shareholders in the company. If the companies still doesn't pay it's fair share of tax they still have a duty to American citizens to provide a dividend. As by being the largest shareholder in the company can have a seat on the board and demand a dividend must be paid.

A win win!

Overall I like this guy.

Your idea might be overall a better option. Since people hate the notion of just giving people handouts giving them a percentage of the dividends will help people accept better

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

Also talks A.i taking our jobs @ 1:40
@ 3:30 proposed Universal basic income (1,000 dollars a month)

People are favoring Andrew Yang

"I like how he doesn't pander or tap dance around a black audience. He's all policy substance and no hot sauce."

"Maaaannnnn I'd lost faith in all politicians but this dude is incredible. Ain't nobody else talking like he talking. Not even close."

Seems like a good dude. :yeshrug: Take a quick listen.