Andrew Yang Breakfast Club Interview

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He posted on my feed a collage of the heads of google, amazon, huawei, etc talking about how automation will kill the job market. Mass upon mass unemployment.

shyt will be crazy

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trickle down policies for us and tangibles for other groups. Gotcha. For you homosexuals and Daca people I can see why you would like Andrew Yang.

You realize im for reparations right? :patrice:

The Coli sure is weird with these trends, just last year we were all about black unity :patrice: wonder what we get next year :patrice:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:Thats why we need reparations, we are being displaced on every level, from whites, to immigrants to machines:martin:

fukk what he talmbout if it ain't tangibles for black people:comeon:

I support reparations but i don't see it as a political reality achievable currently. What i know for a fact is automation is going to disrupt and displace people, yang is the only candidate actually speaking about these issues. But hey i guess you are all in for Julian Castro? :manny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
It will help tremendously if we start hemorrhaging jobs the way many predict we will in the next few years.
bruh

no

ados are owed a large debt

every policy these cacs implement that is supposed to “help us all” usually really only helps mostly cacs

we need a specific agenda

periodt