Andrew Yang Breakfast Club Interview

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh

no

ados are owed a large debt

every policy these cacs implement that is supposed to “help us all” usually really only helps mostly cacs

we need a specific agenda

periodt
Lol that will always be the case until white people are no longer the majority in this country. If you plan to wait on that time its your choice but I support what he's trying to accomplish now.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Fail to understand systemic bias and disproportionate impact brehs.

This is the kind of thinking that breeds inaction.

THANK YOU

One of the things that legit baffle me about some of the ADOS posters is how they dismiss the prison industrial complex as "Not all black people go to jail, that's not a tangible"

How in the world do you think a black agenda doesn't include addressing the disproportionate percentage of black people in prison????

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lol that will always be the case until white people are no longer the majority in this country. If you plan to wait on that time its your choice but I support what he's trying to accomplish now.
but your forgot one thing

democrats can win without the ados vote

we can hold the party hostage for decades

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
THANK YOU

One of the things that legit baffle me about some of the ADOS posters is how they dismiss the prison industrial complex as "Not all black people go to jail, that's not a tangible"

How in the world do you think a black agenda doesn't include addressing the disproportionate percentage of black people in prison????
bruh they are throwing you crumbs

obama taking the disparity from 100:1 to 17:1 is NOT EQUAL

they throw you crumbs with that prison shyt
it alone wont close the wealth gap

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but your forgot one thing

democrats can win without the ados vote

we can hold the party hostage for decades
Yeah im not on that not voting for dems train alot of damage was done in 16. That's gonna be a no for me I hate both parties but one is still far superior.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh they are throwing you crumbs

obama taking the disparity from 100:1 to 17:1 is NOT EQUAL

they throw you crumbs with that prison shyt
it alone wont close the wealth gap

Why are you so focused on prisons? This candidate is running on UBI because of the realities of automation and what that will do to the work force including a large part of the black population.

Julian Castro believes in reparations, if hes the guy then back him.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
UBI is probably gonna be the next big thing enacted.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He posted on my feed a collage of the heads of google, amazon, huawei, etc talking about how automation will kill the job market. Mass upon mass unemployment.

shyt will be crazy

HotStewPot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me the economics of how UBI won’t make the cost of goods/rent, etc go up?

If landlords, supermarkets etc know that all of a sudden people have $1k more to spend each week why they won’t just increase prices?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain to me the economics of how UBI won’t make the cost of goods/rent, etc go up?

If landlords, supermarkets etc know that all of a sudden people have $1k more to spend each week why they won’t just increase prices?
I think you would have to have rent control laws which most states already have to my knowledge.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why are you so focused on prisons? This candidate is running on UBI because of the realities of automation and what that will do to the work force including a large part of the black population.

Julian Castro believes in reparations, if hes the guy then back him.
ubi wont fix fhe wealth gap

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ubi wont fix fhe wealth gap

Trillions in reparations and massive land redistribution are the only thing that will fix the wealth gap in a quick manner. And even then you probably need straight up exchanges of large amounts of corporate holdings since that’s where the wealth is today.

Ubi will at least put money in black consumers hands that can actually be reinvested into their own local black economy. And as long as we continue with a capitalist model it is needed to curb the job displacement. You can still support UBI in the short term and reparations in the long term since any realistic reparations will have to be generational in payments.