Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
There have been thousands of gods throughout history and every person who worshiped them believed their god was the real one. They all are wrong.

There is no reason in 2012 to believe in a god. What's the point anyway? You need to believe in god to do good? It's not moral to do good only if you think your slavemaster god requires it or you expect to get a reward in a fabled afterlife.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There have been thousands of gods throughout history and every person who worshiped them believed their god was the real one. They all are wrong.

There is no reason in 2012 to believe in a god. What's the point anyway? You need to believe in god to do good? It's not moral to do good only if you think your slavemaster god requires it or you expect to get a reward in a fabled afterlife.

if someone believe in God, they don't do good because of punishment, they do good to honor their creator and because God and life has blessed them.

You Also would want to try your best to live ur life in the holiest way possible per your own limitations and circumstances, so that you are worthy of anything good in the afterlife. Not roboticaly practice in certain way simply to ensure an afterlife worth not living.

if someone does not believe in God, there really no point discussing, making threads, or arguing about the sh1t. At least I don't see a reason. Most people I'm close with don't believe in any religion and aren't really sure about God's existence... but they don't hard on the sh1t and aren't offended if another person is religious.

If there is a God than all these thousands of cultures throughout history have believed differently, practiced differently, shown fear or faith, used different names and denominations.. but all worshiped the same entity. If there is a God, the only true 'wrong' is a complete denial of existence.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Even though I never really watched the show much anyway because of the hair guy and the other ridiculous people they interviewed, its fun to watch this guy completely destroy the show. I mean that George Tsoukalos cat's entire life revolves around this theory being true :skip: and he can't even get rudimentary facts straight. Dude has made a nice living being a proponent of nonsense. It's so demonic.

:dead: @ pronouncing Baʻalbak as "bail back"

fukking :bryan:'s.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ancient civilization was way more advanced than us from a spiritual, social and technological standpoint but some extinction level event wiped out 99% of the living population.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea you like being ignorant. +10,000 of slave labor, time, money to spend, plus a grasp of simiple machines = shyt gets done. Stop listening to the clowns saying modern man couldnt achieve this. Modern man cant convinced 10k ppl to work themselves to death. Modern man is concerned about the time and budget of a project.

:laff:

See. This is why I can't take yall seriously. No wisdon or insight

Have you ever seen 10, 000 people in one place?

How on god's green earth can you get 10,000 men to work against there will all at once?

There would have been slave uprisings of biblical proportions.

What history won't tell you that in the beginning of Chattel slavery practiced by the Europeans, there were thousands of slave revolts, but some androgenous looking pharoah gonna have enough swag to submit the will of 10,000 people.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:laff:

See. This is why I can't take yall seriously. No wisdon or insight

Have you ever seen 10, 000 people in one place?

How on god's green earth can you get 10,000 men to work against there will all at once?

There would have been slave uprisings of biblical proportions.

What history won't tell you that in the beginning of Chattel slavery practiced by the Europeans, there were thousands of slave revolts, but some androgenous looking pharoah gonna have enough swag to submit the will of 10,000 people.

Egypt displayed on Monday newly discovered tombs more than 4,000 years old and said they belonged to people who worked on the Great Pyramids of Giza, putting the discovery forth as more evidence that slaves did not build the ancient monuments.

The series of modest nine-foot-deep shafts held a dozen skeletons of pyramid builders, perfectly preserved by dry desert sand along with jars that once contained beer and bread meant for the workers' afterlife.

The mud-brick tombs were uncovered last week in the backyard of the Giza pyramids, stretching beyond a burial site first discovered in the 1990s and dating to the 4th Dynasty (2575 B.C. to 2467 B.C.), when the great pyramids were built on the fringes of present-day Cairo.

The ancient Greek historian Herodotus once described the pyramid builders as slaves, creating what Egyptologists say is a myth later propagated by Hollywood films.

Graves of the pyramid builders were first discovered in the area in 1990 when a tourist on horseback stumbled over a wall that later proved to be a tomb. Egypt's archaeology chief Zahi Hawass said that discovery and the latest finds last week show that the workers were paid laborers, rather than the slaves of popular imagination.

Hawass told reporters at the site that the find, first announced on Sunday, sheds more light on the lifestyle and origins of the pyramid builders. Most importantly, he said the workers were not recruited from slaves commonly found across Egypt during pharaonic times.

Hawass said the builders came from poor Egyptian families from the north and the south, and were respected for their work -- so much so that those who died during construction were bestowed the honor of being buried in the tombs near the sacred pyramids of their pharaohs.

Slaves Didn't Build Pyramids: Egypt : Discovery News

:yeshrug: For what it's worth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: For what it's worth

That's fine homey.

To me, that article has no solid foundation to stand on whatsoever. Just my humble opinion. How could anyone know with exact certainty how the pyramids came to be. No one was there to witness anything.

I'm sure we can all agree that the pyramids were constructed with exact mathematical precision.

If "modern" man can duplicate a pyramid with 100% exactness, can they do it with their hands and a chisel, or would they have to use contemporary equipment/tools?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
let's just break it down into 2 simple possibilities:

an army of people (including engineers and architects that were further along mathematically than most people realize) and a shyt load of time and effort built a pyramid on the orders of a powerful, grandiose pharaoh

...or...

a super-advanced alien civilization traveled from somewhere across the cosmos to our planet, landed in a desert, said what's up to a young human civilization and decided to build a gigantic pyramid on their land for unexplained reasons...and then took off without a trace

:manny:

tough choice.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
let's just break it down into 2 simple possibilities:

an army of people (including engineers and architects that were further along mathematically than most people realize) and a shyt load of time and effort built a pyramid on the orders of a powerful, grandiose pharaoh

...or...

a super-advanced alien civilization traveled from somewhere across the cosmos to our planet, landed in a desert, said what's up to a young human civilization and decided to build a gigantic pyramid on their land for unexplained reasons...and then took off without a trace

:manny:

tough choice.

ill take the 2nd choice

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well I'm Muslim. So just to get that out there.......

A guy at work says that ancient text that archeologist have found state that human's were created to mine the Earth's natural resources. Beings from another planet came here due to a need; depleting their own resources and causing the Sun to burn hotter on their planet (basically the same thing we are currently doing with our O-zone layer).
These other beings came here and seen all the plants and organisms.. and from mammals like primitive yet evolving Apes.. created humans with advanced Levels of consciousness and intelligence that really can't be explain through evolutionary theories (especially within the time frames that it happened in).
They created our capacities and first technologies and ran us like slaves and continuing to use us through our beliefs. They left and left us with a message not to deplete our planet.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So we cant give these egyptians the credit they deserve for building these magnificient structures?

They would of course need aliens help right?

They only stared and study the skies for centuries upon centuries to probably have a grasp on the stars alignment much more intimately then we can probably imagine.

We have traveled to the moon and put robots on mars. We are the aliens and someday may invade another planet and take all their shyt. We imagine aliens will invade us, because us humans would do the same shyt. Invade, slaughter, enslave. We r the aliens. give credit where credit is due.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
A guy at work says

IT'S FASCINATING THAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY HEAR THROUGH WORD-OF-MOUTH FROM "SOME GUY" BUT WILL NOT PICK UP A BOOK AND CONSIDER INFORMATION COMPILED BY EXPERTS, BROTHER!

The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt: Ian Shaw: 9780192804587: Amazon.com: Books

British Museum Dictionary of Ancient Egypt: Ian Shaw: 9780714119533: Amazon.com: Books

Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technology

Aimed primarily at Egyptologists and archaeologists, this book covers all aspects of craftwork in ancient Egypt, from the construction of the pyramids and the carving of statues to techniques of mummification, boat-building, jewelery making, ancient brewing, carpentry, hairstyling, tailoring and basket weaving. Drawing on archaeological, experimental, ethnographic and laboratory work, it is the first book since the 1920s to describe current research into the actual basics of life in Pharaonic Egypt. The twenty-five chapters, by well-regarded scholars, present up-to-date and accessible information on a wide array of techniques.