Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I think ancient civilization was way more advanced than us from a spiritual, social and technological standpoint but some extinction level event wiped out 99% of the living population.

Only the tip of the iceberg friend. The rabbit hope goes much deeper.

The ELE That you speak of is the great flood spoken in ancient legends of thousands of unconnected cultures, Noah's flood.

The world before that was undoubtly more advanced in many ways than we are today but also more corrupt and demonic. Look at the pyramids and culture in Egypt and Mayans. Those pyramids all are aligned with certain stars and solar systems.You think it's a coincidence they were so similar?

Lemuria, the continent of mu, shambhala, Atlantis .... Is the shyt we should be on.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't know about aliens, but if Ancient African/Egyptian civilzation survived, that shyt would Wakanda status right now.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Watched last night. Nice job by the guy who made it. Using evidence and proof to back up his claims and all....what a novel idea

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IT'S FASCINATING THAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY HEAR THROUGH WORD-OF-MOUTH FROM "SOME GUY" BUT WILL NOT PICK UP A BOOK AND CONSIDER INFORMATION COMPILED BY EXPERTS, BROTHER!

The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt: Ian Shaw: 9780192804587: Amazon.com: Books

British Museum Dictionary of Ancient Egypt: Ian Shaw: 9780714119533: Amazon.com: Books

Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technology

I used to read books and online pages about this topic but stopped about 7 years ago due to me getting more into politics and current world events. Many times word of mouth or radio or movies spark the initial curiosity that leads to further investigation.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ebonic Plague said:
So we cant give these egyptians the credit they deserve for building these magnificient structures?

'White people' think that Rome/Greece were the beginnings of civilization. They don't even give Native Americans credit for the civilization they had here in the States for thousands of years before Columbus and his band of thugs.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
'White people' think that Rome/Greece were the beginnings of civilization. They don't even give Native Americans credit for the civilization they had here in the States for thousands of years before Columbus and his band of thugs.

Ignorant generalizations are ignorant.

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
I'm just going to leave this here... If ya'll are interested, this is basically a doorway.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEW44onpHc&feature=plcp[/ame]

Tablet_of_Shamash_relief.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jesus returns hes coming at the head of an army of 10000 angelic beings with a sword dripping in blood. You're going to get your chance demon and you will be crushed like Orange soda.

:belip:

thought jesus was nonviolent

i swear this dude is the type who kill their whole family because god told them to :laff:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm just going to leave this here... If ya'll are interested, this is basically a doorway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEW44onpHc&feature=plcp

Tablet_of_Shamash_relief.jpg

great post.

i was watching the original "Planet of the Apes" last night for the first time as an adult. a big part of the movie was the ruling apes preventing the rest of society from knowing that there was a civilization that existed before them...humans.

it's like a mirror reflecting another mirror.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
great post.

i was watching the original "Planet of the Apes" last night for the first time as an adult. a big part of the movie was the ruling apes preventing the rest of society from knowing that there was a civilization that existed before them...humans.

it's like a mirror reflecting another mirror.
never thought about that.:leostare: