Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:belip:

thought jesus was nonviolent

i swear this dude is the type who kill their whole family because god told them to :laff:

Your interpretation of Scripture is not from the words in scripture, friend. It isnt my or your job to kill another human being unless it is in self defense. Sadly, when Christ returns he is coming to destroy all of the demons. It was already written and foretold like prophecies. The first time he came to save by dividing all human beings into trash and Gods people. When Christ returns, the trash will be taken out, violently. You dont have to be afraid. All you have to do is except Christ as your Savior and praise God.:jawalrus: Wow, its so easy like the first level in Super Mario Bros. Pt. 1. :win:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just going to leave this here... If ya'll are interested, this is basically a doorway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEW44onpHc&feature=plcp

Tablet_of_Shamash_relief.jpg

real ish right there:ohhh:

one thing about ancient aliens is they make africans still look dumb , that tells me they arent really on their studies like they say. the first human was from africa , civilization , astrology , mathmatics , knowledge it self , books, GOLD the richest man to ever live IN HISTORY was from africa i could go on and on. yet they only bring up Egypt ???? i aint lien google it

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

one thing about ancient aliens is they make africans still look dumb , that tells me they arent really on their studies like they say. the first human was from africa , civilization , astrology , mathmatics , knowledge it self , books, GOLD the richest man to ever live IN HISTORY was from africa i could go on and on. yet they only bring up Egypt ???? i aint lien google it
egypt is in africa

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They talked about the Dogon tribe knowing about the Sirius star constellation and the African origin of the Olmec statues, although they only speak on it briefly. I'm sure the reason they don't go too far into more African history is because Africa is not studied as much when talking about these things, plus there is probably a little bit of racism involved.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what: you dumb ass duck . my point is ancient aliens has a lil propaganda to it ,Egypt isnt the end all be all in africa . theres alot of things just as impressive that cant be explained . But they portray it like Eygpt was civilized everyone is were wildmen .

Egypt was the most advanced civilization of its time. The fukk else would you want them to talk about in regards to Africa?

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How exactly would someone learn history without being told by someone else?

READ nikka :what: all history isnt the real deal columbus discovered america right? :rudy:

in the case of africa there are major sturctures just as mind blowing as the pyrimids but you have been LEAD to think Egypt was far advanced . You ever hear of Adams Calender , Mansa Musa ,Moors ect

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
READ nikka :what: all history isnt the real deal columbus discovered america right? :rudy:

in the case of africa there are major sturctures just as mind blowing as the pyrimids but you have been LEAD to think Egypt was far advanced . You ever hear of Adams Calender , Mansa Musa ,Moors ect
Yes, I've aware of all those things - in fact hidden history is one of things I've found most interesting since using the Internet. But you and I have been told that by someone. Anything you learn about history, you've been told by someone whether by written or spoken word. You have to then look at who is doing the telling. What are their credentials? What are their motives? How does fit in with what I already know? All I'm saying is that when you said "***** please , learn your own history not what you have been told" it is not a particularly helpful statement, in fact someone could say exactly the same thing to you.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I've aware of all those things - in fact hidden history is one of things I've found most interesting since using the Internet. But you and I have been told that by someone. Anything you learn about history, you've been told by someone whether by written or spoken word. You have to then look at who is doing the telling. What are their credentials? What are their motives? How does fit in with what I already know? All I'm saying is that when you said "***** please , learn your own history not what you have been told" it is not a particularly helpful statement, in fact someone could say exactly the same thing to you.

I think we are getting at the same point but i agree with you 100% when it comes to where we get our info :salute: ... thats why i capped the word LEAD. i think theres a lil propaganda in the show thats all.