Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
the reason why aliens and God doesnt allow them to free wonder on this earth anymore is because of the simple minded fukks would brains would probably explode.......they used to back in the day,and humans couldn't handle it...........so the "truce" was made :leostare:

:whoo: Truce you say?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
NO ONE could do it.. sheeple man.. :snoop:

breh.. i want u to THINK.. so a pharoah was like.. even tho IMA BE DEAD WAY BEFORE ITS DONE!!!!! i want all types of shyt made for me to be buried in it :smugfavre:

back in them days.. according to folk who think like u... men lived about 35 years.. so lets say during the life of a king.. bout 15 years.. it would take from the day he was crowned til about 15 years AFTER his death to make one damn monument
do you like being ignorant?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm starting to think the whole UFO alien shyt is a large ploy by the government to push nwo/illumanati goals. I could be wrong but as of late I wonder :leostare:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Although the vastness of the universe does lend credence to the belief that we are not alone....it also presents a heavy barrier to us being discovered by another intelligent species, and I personally do not believe that we have. It's a "two sides of the same coin" sort of deal.

Yes, the universe is incomprehensibly big and ever expanding, with billions of galaxies. Simple probability would have to suggest that at least more than one planet in the universe has, does, or will harbor life. The problem that some people have is that they don't understand that this vastness also means that we are basically the pin in a very large haystack. The "drop of sand" thing works both ways. Yes, we've only seen but a pinch of the beach, but it's not like the rest of the beach is going to find us so easily either. Even if there were a super advanced alien species that was looking for other sentient life, the chance of just coincidentally "running into" earth is very low.

Hypothetically, if the universe were somehow small, than the chance of us being visited or interacting with whatever other life there is out there would significantly increase....the inverse of course is that the actual probability of such life existing would also shrink.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Regarding the documentary, I've never seen "Ancient Aliens" and I clearly don't believe in such trash. I watched the first 45 minutes and dude put his work in but I felt I had seen all I needed, especially considering that I'm already part of the choir.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why are scientists so concerned about leaving the galaxy when our own hasnt even been charted.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
go ahead and not believe in aliens all you want..but when dec 21st comes and they make their existence known, people that dont believe are gonna be the ones going ape shyt...... god created EVERYTHING..including aliens..........humans wont know the truth and history of humans because they are just humans...there is so much more to life.........you simple minded fukks wouldn't understand that........we are all aliens......and not the hollywood ET stereotype you think.............but you'll see soon hopefully........the reason why aliens and God doesnt allow them to free wonder on this earth anymore is because of the simple minded fukks would brains would probably explode.......they used to back in the day,and humans couldn't handle it...........so the "truce" was made :leostare:

:dead: brainwashed ass nikkas kill me :deadrose:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
"Aliens" have been in the bushes for some time now.

"Aliens" in the traditional sci fi sense...yes.

But I am 100% certain theres other life in the universe, just going by pure numbers. It just doesn't make mathematical sense that we are the only ones.

UFO's coming to visit us? Not sure...kinda unlikely even.

But a planet in another galaxy that probably has people just like us? Im sure of it.

William Redquist

Chief Injustice
Daps
Reppin
within a friendly sphere of influence
"Aliens" in the traditional sci fi sense...yes.

But I am 100% certain theres other life in the universe, just going by pure numbers. It just doesn't make mathematical sense that we are the only ones.

UFO's coming to visit us? Not sure...kinda unlikely even.

But a planet in another galaxy that probably has people just like us? Im sure of it.

"Alien life", no doubt. As in, bacterial, or, hell, maybe even sentient life. But emaciated grey fakkits probing anuses? Nahhhh.