Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we are getting at the same point but i agree with you 100% when it comes to where we get our info :salute: ... thats why i capped the word LEAD. i think theres a lil propaganda in the show thats all.
Undoubtedly a lot of propaganda, it's not exactly unbiased - it has an agenda of trying to prove the existence of aliens, ancient ones at that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
lotty said:
Can you explain, my computer is not loading the file for some reason.

The Sirius Mystery | Bad Archaeology

In 1976, Robert K G Temple (born 1945), an American living in the UK, published what was to become a seminal work of Bad Archaeology, The Sirius Mystery. A revised edition was published in 1998 with the new subtitle New scientific evidence of alien contact 5,000 years ago. Some have gone so far as to suggest that this book was the primary inspiration for the so-called ‘New Egyptology’ of Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval and their imitators. Even if this is a rather hyperbolic assessment of the book’s impact, it has to be said that Temple is in a class above most Bad Archaeologists: he presents an apparently secure thesis, backed up with rigorous scientific data of a type that most others in the genre eschew.

The .pdf is a critique of the theory Temple based his work on created by this man....

Marcel Griaule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mrkaine

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Even though I never really watched the show much anyway because of the hair guy and the other ridiculous people they interviewed, its fun to watch this guy completely destroy the show. I mean that George Tsoukalos cat's entire life revolves around this theory being true :skip: and he can't even get rudimentary facts straight. Dude has made a nice living being a proponent of nonsense. It's so demonic.

The wife and I were watching this the other day. They do a good job of flipping alot of what AA says and proving it to be different. I think the AA guys, for the most part, actually do believe in Ancient Aliens but this documentary shows they are willing to go to questionable extremes to get you to believe it. Can't really trust people that do that.....

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

I like David Hatcher Childress but...:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Your interpretation of Scripture is not from the words in scripture, friend. It isnt my or your job to kill another human being unless it is in self defense. Sadly, when Christ returns he is coming to destroy all of the demons. It was already written and foretold like prophecies. The first time he came to save by dividing all human beings into trash and Gods people. When Christ returns, the trash will be taken out, violently. You dont have to be afraid. All you have to do is except Christ as your Savior and praise God.:jawalrus: Wow, its so easy like the first level in Super Mario Bros. Pt. 1. :win:

Its sad the demons are being destroyed, friend? All you have to do is 'except' Christ? It seems to me like your under the influence of :demonic: right about now judging from your words, friend, you know the devil plays slick and hides within the most righteous of us :ufdup: