Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its sad the demons are being destroyed, friend? All you have to do is 'except' Christ? It seems to me like your under the influence of :demonic: right about now judging from your words, friend, you know the devil plays slick and hides within the most righteous of us :ufdup:

Well im a man not the savior of humanity so obviously sin plays a part in all of our lives but i will tell you this. I do not have a demonic angle or slant for wanting to help friends. I've been to the abyss demonically and ive returned with a message, for friends so hopefully, you wont have to Go through that, friend cuz down there, its so demonic. Lets praise God when he gives us that light at the end of that demonic tunnel. Its so angelic. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:laff:

See. This is why I can't take yall seriously. No wisdon or insight

Have you ever seen 10, 000 people in one place?

How on god's green earth can you get 10,000 men to work against there will all at once?

There would have been slave uprisings of biblical proportions.

What history won't tell you that in the beginning of Chattel slavery practiced by the Europeans, there were thousands of slave revolts, but some androgenous looking pharoah gonna have enough swag to submit the will of 10,000 people.
Never thought about this. Then again Slaves out numbered whites in America too tho. All it took was for whites to have the technological advantage to stifle most rebellions.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

How on god's green earth can you get 10,000 men to work against there will all at once?

What history won't tell you that in the beginning of Chattel slavery practiced by the Europeans, there were thousands of slave revolts, but some androgenous looking pharoah gonna have enough swag to submit the will of 10,000 people.

Bro... I dont care about this topic...
But what ur saying is kinda bullshyt.

Like slavery in the Americas didnt show us u could have thousands of slaves to do all kinds of inhumane shyt for a long period of time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro... I dont care about this topic...
But what ur saying is kinda bullshyt.

Like slavery in the Americas didnt show us u could have thousands of slaves to do all kinds of inhumane shyt for a long period of time.

Slaves outnumbered whites on the plantation, not in America or the local towns..... and with that being said, what resources such as firearms, weapons, horses, etc.... did slaves own..... I can control a defenseless crowd dolo with a weapon... most slave owners had like 15 to 20 slaves.. and like I said, there were countless uprisings.... the initial slaves were beaten into submission physically and psychologically

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

And another thing I don't think people take into account when talking about slavery is that, Slaves aren't getting nutritious meals, or enough water, etc...to just be strong enough to revolt like that. Especially in the case your speaking on, where the Pharaoh probably has an army of hundreds of thousands of well trained and well fed soldiers. The main incentives of slaves was to put in just enough work not to die and to make it another day.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why are scientists so concerned about leaving the galaxy when our own hasnt even been charted.

Cause we got to get off this bytch breh!!!! ASAP. We are a gamma ray burst from a few thousand light years away from humanity being a footnote. The planet most like earth or most habital. is Proxima Centauri B and its 4.2 light years away.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cause we got to get off this bytch breh!!!! ASAP. We are a gamma ray burst from a few thousand light years away from humanity being a footnote. The planet most like earth or most habital. is Proxima Centauri B and its 4.2 light years away.
A gamma Ray burst from where

And why does that equate to leaving the e tire Galaxy when our sub itself is the size of a footnote in comparison to some the Giants out there.