Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
Can i get some references for these thoughts and predictions.

well that is just my honest opinion based off of different sources i encountered from different places. from what i learned, all cultures have religions that believe in half animal/half human entities(aliens imo) who were god's......literally every civilization has some sort of reference to these gods.......and then they just vanished...nowhere to be found..from what i learned from ancient aliens( my favorite show btw, and i do believe in most of what they say BUT I also dont agree with a lot so im not some stan for the show,just an open minded thinker), the older civilizations/religions wrote and drew(arts,pics) of what they SAW.....and many of those same civilizations/religions all included a story of everything getting wiped out(flood), and the world starts over...i feel like there was some truce or order by god(the head of everything,creator of everything) to refrain from openingly sending his angels/aliens/entities to Earth to be exposed because the people from the past didn't respect them or fukk with them anyways. the world seemed CRAZIER back then....i feel like the last straw was jesus(alien) and we fukking killed him! why would god keep sending his workers out on the open of earth ? i feel like he decided to try a "behind closed doors",secret approach to his "experiment" of Earth and humans.......................

i dont get how somebody can see that literally every civilization/religions/area of the world says the same shyt happened just their own interpretation and twist to it, and not believe that one god/aliens/whoever (cuz even though i believe that,it doesnt mean its truth,who the fukk knows what the real truth is) influenced the WHOLE world...in my opinion,ALL "aliens" are not the aliens that we think(ET type shyt),they look similiar to us but they are also some who look different and they were sent down here to influence the world and help our development.. if you open mindedly critique what angels are....they sound a whole like aliens... i just feel like people put an unfair label on things(like they do now a days, gays,lesbians,bisexuals,etc.) when we are all equal,all created by god and should cherish,respect, and help each other. You know how old God is? God created everything, which includes the billions of planets we dont even know about,the universes we dont know about.I believe there are "humans" "aliens" and many other creations of God and some people believe in them,some don't,some people have a negative outlook to them, because most people are close minded and are full of hate.We are ALL Gods creations/"children".... We need to embrace all species because we all came from the same thing.

All these planets that we have discovered is just a GRAIN of salt on the big beach that God created.... I feel like there is an afterlife where we go to another dimension/planet/"heaven" to live after we leave this planet.... look at the damn videos of aliens man, and the stories of people seeing them and getting abducted....some people lie and make shyt up so they can get famous........but there is a lot of videos and encounters that are real......

Leave it to us "humans" to be so selfish,so conceited,so greedy,so cocky and close minded that we feel we know everything about our kind...nikkas cant even duplicate the pyramids yet we know where we came from?

just my thoughts :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
I was watching the Science channel the other day and they had that Stephen Hawkings' show on talking about time travel and the possibilities of it in the future through physics.

And at one point they said we might be able to enlarge a wormhole in outer space and have a space ship fly through it and when it comes out the other end the dinosaurs might witness the spaceship flying in....

Which got me thinking, what if we are the Ancient Aliens :mindblown:

Edit:
Stephen Hawking - Wormholes - YouTube

I honestly believe that the "ancient aliens" that traveled back in time are just humans who discovered space travel... You think the governments(U.S. ...or shyt any )are just gonna let the public know what the REAL deal is? Muhfukkas would be going ham

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you get passed Tsoukalos tomfoolery, this show is food for thought.

The Gray was my favorite episode. I always wondered how the big head saucer eyes aliens became the face of how we view aliens to be.

The evidence and coverup of the Roswell crash is so in-depth, I don't know how people can deny that didn't happened to this day.

I already "believed," but the 97 Phoenix Lights only confirmed my beliefs.

Gawd knows, what else Area 51 is concealing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
When you get passed Tsoukalos tomfoolery, this show is food for thought.

The Gray was my favorite episode. I always wondered how the big head saucer eyes aliens became the face of how we view aliens to be.

The evidence and coverup of the Roswell crash is so in-depth, I don't know how people can deny that didn't happened to this day.

Original Phoenix Lights - UFO footage 3|13|1997 - YouTube

I already "believed," but the 97 Phoenix Lights only confirmed my beliefs.

Gawd knows, what else Area 51 is concealing?

:salute: I salute the type of thinker you are

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
according to this BULLshyt it would take about 20 years to do ONE :pachaha:

Right. Oh, you think they built them in a couple days.....:laff::laff::laff: The pyramids took about 20 years to build.....each one.

thelonious21 said:
do you?

like son.. watch that film.. now how many people do u think it would take to LIFT a 8 ton block? how many strands of rope .. how do you get all that rope UNDER this 10 ton block.. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

It would take about 2-4 people to lift them using levers/ropes and if you watch the film, you'll see there's a 2' gap under each of the unfinished obelisks (for instance) where they are still attached to the rock they are carved from that allows for rope to get under them to lift/move them into place.​

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

Right. Oh, you think they built them in a couple days.....:laff::laff::laff: The pyramids took about 20 years to build.....each one.

It would take about 2-4 people to lift them using levers/ropes and if you watch the film, you'll see there's a 2' gap under each of the unfinished obelisks (for instance) where they are still attached to the rock they are carved from that allows for rope to get under them to lift/move them into place.​
it would take 20 years JUST to do half.. listen.. jus say BAAAH instead of words doggy.. there is NO ROPE that can hold up 8, 10 or 20 tons

Daps
Reppin
god

theres actually more proof of aliens than god

ok then..i feel you, and you may be right...... :manny:

but something had to create everything...what explains the out of body experiences,seeing angels,some people even seeing jesus...all that religious shyt lol

i feel like god is really testing us and our beliefs while we on here so when we leave(die), he will be on some "i told you so shyt"....there is way too many views on god(different religions) for it not to be ANY god

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
it would take 20 years JUST to do half.. listen.. jus say BAAAH instead of words doggy.. there is NO ROPE that can hold up 8, 10 or 20 tons

:facepalm:

ropes.jpg

Rope on far left is about 8" thick and made of hemp fibers. A few of them would be sufficient. These ropes were found in a cave and are about 4,000 years old.​

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
ok then..i feel you, and you may be right...... :manny:

but something had to create everything...what explains the out of body experiences,seeing angels,some people even seeing jesus...all that religious shyt lol

i feel like god is really testing us and our beliefs while we on here so when we leave(die), he will be on some "i told you so shyt"....there is way too many views on god(different religions) for it not to be ANY god

if something had to create everything

who created god ? :comeon:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
do you?

like son.. watch that film.. now how many people do u think it would take to LIFT a 8 ton block? how many strands of rope .. how do you get all that rope UNDER this 10 ton block.. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
yea you like being ignorant. +10,000 of slave labor, time, money to spend, plus a grasp of simiple machines = shyt gets done. Stop listening to the clowns saying modern man couldnt achieve this. Modern man cant convinced 10k ppl to work themselves to death. Modern man is concerned about the time and budget of a project.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
yea you like being ignorant. +10,000 of slave labor, time, money to spend, plus a grasp of simiple machines = shyt gets done. Stop listening to the clowns saying modern man couldnt achieve this. Modern man cant convinced 10k ppl to work themselves to death. Modern man is concerned about the time and budget of a project.

Lets just agree to disagree son :troll: