Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She is absolutely not as left as it get's and she isn't even a liberal progressive, as I stated earlier, she's a reactionary centrist, which is basically people who think like republicans but don't want to call themselves conservatives because they want to be able to continue to move in liberal circles.
I’ve been on her tail for a minute…

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Black people must realize Liberals are shyt with potpourri and Conservative are just shyt. Liberals want their racism to come with recycling bins, electric cars, solar panels and endless acronyms for organizations. Conservatives want their racism with gas, plastic and a ban on anything that confused them.
Both sides want to ban shyt. Both sides want violence. One side wants to be allowed to carry guns for violence. I’m sticking to the gun side while y’all fight over letting trannies stand up and pee in the stall next to ya daughter :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah im the mouthbreather worried that migo is gonna take my spot working in the corn fields. You got me:unimpressed:
You’re just another ignorant negro that spouts bullshyt. You claim its a Tariq talking point when black leaders have been talking about this issue since the 60s.

And its not about working in cornfields you fukking idiot. Its also entry level jobs/fast food jobs that young black teens can benefit from working. These are jobs highschoolers usually get to stay off the streets and have money in their pockets.

I went to several fast food/retail spots in LA and it was all mexicans working. Even the damn popeyes was full of migos.

You act like we’re encouraging black people to work these jobs perpetually. A lot of these jobs are starter jobs for kids to buils their skillset and have money on their pockets so they stay out the streets

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another disgtuntled Bernie supporter,most of thecoli democrats turned on the left because Bernie being done dirty. We had some even go as far as siding with Trump,while others just complained about how horrible Biden was in 2020. Now fast foward 3 years and they wanna accuse everbody else for being rightwing,just because they give pushback. But its fine,keep alienating your voter base. I guess they must feel confident with these latino votes they will be getting soon:respect:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You are a Black man in America talking about the left being soft on crime when Black males have an astronomical incarceration rates.

My goodness we are doomed as a people with Negros like you falling for the White Supremacist bullshyt.
nikka fukk that weak shyt yall nikkas always do when you can't address an issue. Weak ass ad hominems.

"White Supremacy"
😭

"MAGA, Trump"

😭

Everyone who incarcerated is not innocent or a victim of the system.

So when Black folks are victimized by homicide and other violent crimes at much higher rates than other groups are we supposed to be lenient on the offenders because they are Black??

If Black folks are doing certain crimes that are destroying are communities is it racist to punish them?? We see an epidemic in cities of young folks just doing whatever the fukk they want to do and often being released or given a low bond after being arrested.

Soft on crime is harming Black folks and Black communities. And NO I'm not saying white folks should be punished less harshly and YES the system is wrong if it is giving different groups less time for the same crimes. I know that is the next route your weak predictable ass will take.

These tired old strategies and talking points have not worked.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re just another ignorant negro that spouts bullshyt. You claim its a Tariq talking point when black leaders have been talking about this issue since the 60s.

And its not about working in cornfields you fukking idiot. Its also entry level jobs/fast food jobs that young black teens can benefit from working. These are jobs highschoolers usually get to stay off the streets and have money in their pockets.

I went to several fast food/retail spots in LA and it was all mexicans working. Even the damn popeyes was full of migos.

You act like we’re encouraging black people to work these jobs perpetually. A lot of these jobs are starter jobs for kids to buils their skillset and have money on their pockets so they stay out the streets
nikka LA is a mexican city. Who the fukk you expect to work there? Fast food places country wide cant even beg nikkas to work rn. Nobody is really checking for those bottom of the barrel ass jobs. There’s no economic mobility stemming from those jobs, if anything they are traps that people hardly ever break free from. I say this as someone who’s been working since 16.

Since its such old talking point, please show me the data that shows black people are being overlooked for these jobs you deem to be so important.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You are a Black man in America talking about the left being soft on crime when Black males have an astronomical incarceration rates.

My goodness we are doomed as a people with Negros like you falling for the White Supremacist bullshyt.

It’s all fake too. Crime is down: