Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
She is not left and her views do not align with the left.

How the fukk is she not Left? Yall butt hurt because she is now calling out the Left being wrong with their soft on crime approach.

As far as I know she still supports Universal Healthcare, Abortion rights, LGBT, Student debt relief etc. And Pro Immigration as seen in the clip with Coulter.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
She is absolutely not as left as it get's and she isn't even a liberal progressive, as I stated earlier, she's a reactionary centrist, which is basically people who think like republicans but don't want to call themselves conservatives because they want to be able to continue to move in liberal circles.

Purity Test Madness.

She still supports Universal Healthcare, Abortion rights, LGBT, Student debt relief, and Gun control. And Pro Immigration as seen in the clip with Coulter.

How the fukk is that NOT Left?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is she not Left? Yall butt hurt because she is now calling out the Left being wrong with their soft on crime approach.

As far as I know she still supports Universal Healthcare, Abortion rights, LGBT, Student debt relief etc. And Pro Immigration as seen in the clip with Coulter.

Purity Test Madness.

She still supports Universal Healthcare, Abortion rights, LGBT, Student debt relief, and Gun control. And Pro Immigration as seen in the clip with Coulter.

How the fukk is that NOT Left?

She's not left.

Ana is anti-trans, anti-homeless, fear mongers about crime, and is anti-'woke'/anti-'identity politics.'

Just say you don't watch her content and go.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's a BS argument.

I know some Mexican people who grew up out here that can't even speak Spanish, Chinese people who can't speak Chinese.

Their parents just told them to focus on school.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
She's not left.

Ana is anti-trans, anti-homeless, fear mongers about crime, and is anti-'woke'/anti-'identity politics.'

Just say you don't watch her content and go.

Proving my point.

The Left has gone too fukking far on the Tranny shyt and attacking anyone who doesn't go along. Pointing that out doesn't make you a right-winger.

Addressing the concern about violent crime is not fear mongering either. Lefties are retarded thinking that addressing crime makes you a fascist. Who are the people being victimized the most in the areas where crime is rising?? The people you fake virtue signalers claim to care about the most.

There is a critique about "Identity Politics". Kamala Harris a prime example and another is that unqualified woman Gavin Newsome appointed to the Senate just because she is gay and Black.

Just because someone can fill out some Identity check boxes does not mean that person is qualified or capable of doing the job.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proving my point.

The Left has gone too fukking far on the Tranny shyt and attacking anyone who doesn't go along. Pointing that out doesn't make you a right-winger.

Addressing the concern about violent crime is not fear mongering either. Lefties are retarded thinking that addressing crime makes you a fascist. Who are the people being victimized the most in the areas where crime is rising?? The people you fakes virtue signalers claim to care about the most.

There is a critique about "Identity Politics". Kamala Harris a prime example and another is that unqualified woman Gavin Newsome appointed to the Senate just because she is gay and Black.

Just because someone can fill out some Identity check boxes does not mean that person is qualified or capable of doing the job.
So you just invalidated your whole argument that she's "left as left can get."

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

You are a Black man in America talking about the left being soft on crime when Black males have an astronomical incarceration rates.

My goodness we are doomed as a people with Negros like you falling for the White Supremacist bullshyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly, being bilingual is only necessary when..

The company and/or department you’re applying to has mostly Spanish speakers. So if you want to be a manager at a warehouse, and all of the workers are Spanish…

Or the company caters to mostly Spanish customers. So if you want to work as a paralegal or supervisors or whatever for a law firm who’s clients are mostly Spanish..

And if a mcDonalds has mostly Spanish speakers working there, it probably happened gradually. And it happened because English speakers weren’t applying.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You have to announce it because nikkas goto attacks on this forum are calling you a cac or some type of immigrant when you go against them Tariq Nasheed talking points.
Tariq talking points? I swear you nikkas are fukking stupid as hell lmao.

Coretta Scott King even talked about the ills of mass illegal immigration and the harms it would do the black community.

I swear this site has a ton of mouth breathing stupid mothafukkas man. I swear. You remedial nikkas can’t even see the forest for the trees

vino

Superstar
Daps

Right off wikipedia. She also voted for Bernie Sander… She is definitely left.

Kasparian has described herself as an atheistwho pushes for progressive values.[35] She wants criminal justice reform and has been a critic of private and for-profit prisons, calling them "hideous institutions". She argues that these institutions create a financial incentive to keep more people in prison for longer periods of time, rather than working to rehabilitate and reintegrate them into society. She also points out that these prisons often provide substandard conditions and inadequate services and may be less accountable to the public than government-run facilities.[36]

She has advocated for campaign finance reform in order to get money out of politics. In December 2016, she gave a TEDx talk on this subject explaining a path that could be taken to achieve campaign finance reform, such as limiting the amount of money that individuals and organizations can contribute to political campaigns, increasing transparency and disclosure requirements for campaign spending, and implementing public financing systems for political campaigns.[28][37]

She believes in free education for the United States and affordable housing, based on her belief that access to education should be a basic right for all citizens regardless of their socio-economic background. She also believes everyone should have access to decent, safe, and affordable housing.[13]

During an appearance on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore in November 2015 she said, "people do stupid and offensive things all the time, and we can't expect to be shielded from it."[38]

She said she wrote in Bernie Sanders in the 2020 presidential election, reasoning that it would not matter because she lives in the reliably Democratic-voting California.[39]

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

No I didn't.
I just gave examples of how the Left has gone off the fukking rails on some of these issues.
The Left is wrong on some of this stuff. It doesn't make you some sort of fascist by pointing this out.

They swear they have moral superiority on every issue. They don't. They can be wrong just like everyone else.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
If I'm not mistaken, her husband is hispanic (mexican I think). I've noticed that women, especially white women, who marry into hispanic households turn into some of the most racist fukks the world has ever seen. She was probably racist before but that whole set-up really makes them turn that shyt to 11.