Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Picture me having to learn a completely different language just to make 15 dollars an hour at Mc Donald’s. :mjlol:
I mean.... it's already happening lol. That's how it is in Cali and new york already. Next up is Chicago and ATL Yall shoudlve listedn to Terry Anderson

Daps
She is absolutely not as left as it get's and she isn't even a liberal progressive, as I stated earlier, she's a reactionary centrist, which is basically people who think like republicans but don't want to call themselves conservatives because they want to be able to continue to move in liberal circles.
Anyone calling Ana "as far left as it gets" have zero idea what leftist ideology is :mjlol:

Not even sure why you're bothering to respond to that fukking moron, Ana been out here getting clapped up by a few leftists media members for the shyt she's been pushing the past couple of years. Hassan, Sedar, and Emma just to new a few

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Ana has been suspect and leaning right wing now for a while, eyebrows picked up during that whole birthing person fake contrive controversy, yes being bilingual is a useful asset but the idea of promoting victimhood or any sort of that talk is right wing republican fascist language use to dehumanize peoples legitimate grievances

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

Ana has been suspect and leaning right wing now for a while, yes being bilingual is a useful asset but the idea of promoting victim hood or any sort of that talk is right wing republican fascist language use to dehumanize peoples legitimate grievances

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nikka LA is a mexican city. Who the fukk you expect to work there? Fast food places country wide cant even beg nikkas to work rn. Nobody is really checking for those bottom of the barrel ass jobs. There’s no economic mobility stemming from those jobs, if anything they are traps that people hardly ever break free from. I say this as someone who’s been working since 16.

Since its such old talking point, please show me the data that shows black people are being overlooked for these jobs you deem to be so important.
your goofy as fukk and moving the goal post. Your stupid ass made an assertion claiming a statement was a tariq talking point but its been happening since the 60s.

I used LA as an example since they have a illegal immigration issue you fukking idiot. Thats exactly the point we’re speaking on.

Your goofy for thinking im saying mcdonalds will springboard someone into economic freedom. Its just a JOB to stay out the streets and have some money in your pocket. But you’d rather let young black teens not do shyt and possibly resort to crime/violence to make some money as a teen.

I worked at dairy queen when i was 14-16. I’m a high six figure earner now. But working that job instilled some traits that i’ll never let go. It was something to stay my ass out the streets and to have some bread in my pocket. The fact that you can’t fathom this is insane.

And to your last point, look at the stats for black teen unemployment.

You def smell like a cac or a sheltered c00n. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps energy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Anyone calling Ana "as far left as it gets" have zero idea what leftist ideology is :mjlol:

Not even sure why you're bothering to respond to that fukking moron, Ana been out here getting clapped up by a few leftists media members for the shyt she's been pushing the past couple of years. Hassan, Sedar, and Emma just to new a few
Ana is right of center and is into NIMBYISM

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ana has been suspect and leaning right wing now for a while, yes being bilingual is a useful asset but the idea of promoting victim hood or any sort of that talk is right wing republican fascist language use to dehumanize peoples legitimate grievances

What makes her any more dismissive than thecoli liberals? I clearly remember that thread dismissing anyone who was fearful about having jobs taken by illegals who gained citizenship. Shes basically saying suck it up and deal with it like many of you were. She said its our fault as a people if we dont learn spanish to work at Mcdonalds. Yall said its our fault if we dont have more skills,and are working at Mcdonalds. So whats the difference other than she is white:mjlol:?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
She's not left.

Ana is anti-trans, anti-homeless, fear mongers about crime, and is anti-'woke'/anti-'identity politics.'

Just say you don't watch her content and go.
That is the far left, the 5% fringe. The no cops, no jails, homelessness doesn't matter crowd that wouldn't get elected dog catcher. Ana is way further left than most of the actual political "left"

Daps
That is the far left, the 5% fringe. The no cops, no jails, homelessness doesn't matter crowd that wouldn't get elected dog catcher. Ana is way further left than most of the actual political "left"
You have zero what leftist ideology is :mjlol:

There’s quite literally nothing left about the things he described. Just admit you get all ur information from Fox News and right wing media and leave it be.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
nikkas really complaining about learning another language? good god we're food.
You can learn 100 languages but you're still BLACK at the end of the day. And nonblacks will always prefer not to hire black people

You're delusional if you think learning a second language is some golden ticket for black folks

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This is America. English only. Salute to Ann Coulter for making a point.

3280.jpg

:dead:

Daps
And you really believe wealthy Liberals/Democrats ain't NIMBY's?

:why:

You think they want homeless shelters and drug treatment centers in THEIR neighborhoods?
Being a nimby is quite literally neoliberal center right ideology you retarded paste eater :mjlol:

I love when people who have done zero research on a subject just scream into the void endlessly about how their opinions mean more than actual literature on the subject

Ana got killed so bad in leftist circles for her takes on the issues of lgbtq Americans human rights and nimbyism that she started calling herself an independent. By her own fukking definition she’s not a liberal or a democrat so what exactly are you pushing back on here?