Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
its not bad advice, but it seems alot of americans refuse to learn anything outside of english. You speak to a european that is not from the UK, they atleast know english on top of their mother tongues, sometimes even more.
I agree learning another language isn't a bad idea. Been tryna learn Spanish for 20 years myself. The problem here is casually suggesting a traditionally undeserved social class learning a new language to stay competitive with another social class that often times didn't even migrate legally to the country, while usurping resources that are being communicated aren't available is rather insulting.

It's a complex issue that no one is being entirely honest about. Admittedly, I'm still learning about it, but it seems to me that it boils down to wanting cheap labor, averting significant population decline, and a controllable shift in demographics and political power. They ultimately need to make everyone legal, streamline the immigration process, and disincentivize people crossing illegally. But that might be too much like right.

Daps
its not bad advice, but it seems alot of americans refuse to learn anything outside of english. You speak to a european that is not from the UK, they atleast know english on top of their mother tongues, sometimes even more.
People who work in hospitality hotels, taxi drivers and people who work at airports etc should be able to speak more than one language.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man go fukk yaself
I swear y'all some clowns :mjlol:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq talking points? I swear you nikkas are fukking stupid as hell lmao.

Coretta Scott King even talked about the ills of mass illegal immigration and the harms it would do the black community.

I swear this site has a ton of mouth breathing stupid mothafukkas man. I swear. You remedial nikkas can’t even see the forest for the trees
Yeah im the mouthbreather worried that migo is gonna take my spot working in the corn fields. You got me:unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

She made Ann Coulter seem like the sane person in the convo.

I made the thread about this when it happened:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's not left.

Ana is anti-trans, anti-homeless, fear mongers about crime, and is anti-'woke'/anti-'identity politics.'

Just say you don't watch her content and go.

She isn’t anti any of those things. Or fear mongering about crime.

You are in your feelings because she wants to be called a woman.

That does not make her anti-trans.

You do your side a huge disservice with this bs.

She’s a goofy white chick who picks and chooses her politics like everyone else. She’s on the left but not a democrat.