Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Im black and watching you nikkas bytch and moan about immigrants taking peasant class jobs is infuriating.

Normally when you have to announce you’re Black, you more than likely may not be (But you could be the exception). But, yeah I agree with this statement. fukk them jobs and focus on being highly skilled. I will never understand fighting for low wage positions.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
it's officially campaign season.

last one was all about reparations , this one seems to be about immigration.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally when you have to announce you’re Black, you more than likely may not be (But you could be the exception). But, yeah I agree with this statement. fukk them jobs and focus on being highly skilled. I will never understand fighting for low wage positions.
You have to announce it because nikkas goto attacks on this forum are calling you a cac or some type of immigrant when you go against them Tariq Nasheed talking points.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Anyone telling any race what to do is a racist … she’s assuming that we’re all in the same predicament. Also y default a racist is a Satanic pos dividing humanity so nothing to see here.

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really complaining about learning another language? good god we're food.

I think it’s more so her dismissive delivery and also the fact that the onus is on Black people to learn a language while living in an english speaking country. This aint flying if it affected white people.

Also, I agree that people need to learn more languages. I have my oldest in mandarin and youngest in spanish.

Daps
nikkas really complaining about learning another language? good god we're food.
Learning another language is fantastic, but it shouldn’t be a requirement if you need quick money at McDonald’s. The only requirements should be good hygiene, customer service and being able to read and listening to instructions.

I mean if McDonald’s annual salary went up to 45k a year for ordinary workers then maybe. But as low as the minimum wage is it should not be a prerequisite.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This some straight up BS. Learning a new language isn't going to get you jobs that a better interview or better resume wouldn't get you. In most professions it makes very little difference to the hiring managers. Healthcare is a great example. Unless you have certification to be a interpreter, for liability reasons, the healthcare facility will still require an interpreter be present despite your ability to speak the patient's language. So being bilingual is not going to make or break your resume. I'm all down for Americans, of all colors, learning a second language, but its benefits are nearly all social, not economic.

Ana Kasparian is the White Liberal, Malcolm X warned us about. She is not an ally.