America's Reverse Migration- Black Americans leaving West Coast for the South

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"leaving" is bullshyt....theyre being displaced....same with up north...and once they get there...cacs will just pull out the resources and blacks will be stranded in the same predicament as usual .....
Can somebody rep this man for me again??????

Finally someone gets it. They are all being priced out and displaced to lower priced areas....this isnt a willful move this is the result and more than likely the end goal of gentrification aka neo colonialism.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Its not that bad.... :what:
I dont like it. Thats me. Then again im african and west indian. My family doesnt like it either. Too racist for me breh. I moved away from western Pa causs i was sick of seeing cacs flying confederate flags everyday. fukk that and them.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
On the other hand that is where their ancestors are from so that maybe the lure for them to go back. I have lived in Chicago my whole life, but I am moving to Tennessee which is where my dad and mom are from. I have a lot of family that still live there and I have always visited; so at this stage of my life I am just looking for a change.
Yeah im Nigerian thats not my heritage or culture. Maybe thats why me and my family didnt like our visits there at all.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont like it. Thats me. Then again im african and west indian. My family doesnt like it either. Too racist for me breh. I moved away from western Pa causs i was sick of seeing cacs flying confederate flags everyday. fukk that and them.

Maybe we need to reverse gentrify force those cacs outta there... :coffee:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
At this ooint straight up deadass id punch a cracker flying a confederate flag dead in they fukking face. Dont wave tjat shyt around me. This is why i dont live in the south. I dont fukk with that shyt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh a lot of Africans and West Indians were brought to the South as slaves. Those are the roots for most African Americans. Life there goes back generations. Really it is not that bad.

To be honest with you I faced much more racism in 4 decades in Chicago than I ever did in Tennessee.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On BLAWDS I hate when nikkas say "y'all scared of Mexicans" like nikka this high ass rent is scary
Don't nobody wanna live like Mexicans with 20 in a 2 bedroom house
And that NY rent beloved...

I say we need to step up economically and hold our shyt down and not get forced out of our areas. fukk running somewhere because it's cheaper. Everyone else chomping at the bit to occupy where we at but we running? fukk that

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Breh a lot of Africans and West Indians were brought to the South as slaves. Those are the roots for most African Americans. Life there goes back generations. Really it is not that bad.

To be honest with you I faced much more racism in 4 decades in Chicago than I ever did in Tennessee.
I dont bow down to shytty fat white people breh. I know il better than them fukk them and their flag and seriously fukk the south. Im a proud Nigerian bro. Im a proud west indian. And a proud black man. I dont play with that shyt.

I cant stand this country other than nyc at this point deadass.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im Nigerian thats not my heritage or culture. Maybe thats why me and my family didnt like our visits there at all.

Could be. Or maybe y'all did not get a chance to meet a lot of different African Americans. I don't know. But what I do know is that life family is family anywhere.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont bow down to shytty fat white people breh. I know il better than them fukk them and their flag and seriously fukk the south. Im a proud Nigerian bro. Im a proud west indian. And a proud black man. I dont play with that shyt.

I cant stand this country other than nyc at this point deadass.

The Civil Rights movement in this Country started in the South. So clearly there are very proud Black people in the South that didn't want to take no shyt off of fat white people. It is that movement that opened the doors for so many current Black immigrants to enter this country. Believe me. It is not that bad. It is slow as Hell though, but once you get that New York out of you; you can can catch up with that.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Especially in California. California is country as hell outside the major cities.
Hell yea. Go to Ripon, Stockton, different parts of Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties. They flying confederate flags, skinheads and neo nazi. About 2 years ago a black family moved into Brentwood and Bought a brand new house. They came home and "MONKEES GO HOME" was spray painted on the garage door. This is 45 minutes outside of Oakland.