America's Reverse Migration- Black Americans leaving West Coast for the South

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Mom and Pop shops serve a purpose but people are idiots if they think that is going to be what ends white supremacy.

And people like JB are pretty much for those who lack experience/education. They say a lot but arent saying anything at the end of the day. I respect Tariq because he doesnt claim to be the "Authority" of anything, he simply gives his opinion on subjects and also does projects that are of his interest which is good for him, these other people literally haven't built any infrastructure and cant give step by step instructions to their followers on how to do something. IF someone asks for help it shouldn't turn into a debate it should be you need to do 1,2,3 and go here to do each. JB makes good high level points but all that stuff is common sense to anyone who has actual life experiences, and the issue with Blacks is that those of us who are educated and or make good money are straight on breaking the system because we "found our spot" in the system, while those who are poor and or uneducated hate the system because their life sucks because many of these people wouldn't give a damn about white supremacy of the cards played out in their favor. Those of us who have a straight head on our shoulders and want to make change are a minority. Just go look at any of these so called "Woke" Facebook groups, all it is are people posting idiotic memes or talking about how stupid people are for enjoying pop culture, they are worst off than the so called "Sleep" people because they are allegedly AWARE of the system at hand yet arent doing anything. Buying fixer upper homes and renting them out isn't doing anything (which is what most of these people are doing when they say they are self made), selling Hotep T shirts isn't doing anything, having a barbershop isn't doing anything, etc.

YEP! I actually find some of these "woke" people as you describe to have an elitist attitude too.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Mofos still on this small minded crap in 2016. If you aint competing Globally you are a non damn factor. Cats still on this "I'm gone open a night club" "I'm gonna open a barber shop" BS. While Other groups are creating Banks, Global Transporting Companies, Automotive Companies, Cell Phone Manufactures, etc. We think opening and supporting a Wing Stand and a Car Wash is going to do something. At this point its no point of discussing these matters. Cats who are still on that "circling money" white companies give them will get left behind as they need to be. Blacks need to be agile and adaptive in the future so all that out of date thinking can get left in 1960.

Ive been tellin' the homies this for a little bit, too... gotta find that plug, tho. :stopitslime:

I'd rather be from Houston, D.C., Raleigh or Miami then Atlanta.

You know, actually interesting places

100... but Atl is good money. It's just getting oversaturated. Just get your plan in place... try to have a lil' nest egg. And go :eat:

Black folks can make nearly any city with 400-500k+ pop, tho ... the infrastructure is already there. Just need some like minded Africans with resources and a vision to move in.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I never understood anybody with the elitist attitude.

Why not teach instead of just looking down upon the person and insulting them. :yeshrug:

I guess you never watched any of the Black Authority's videos. He makes VERY good points and is very pro-black, but he comes off as an elitist and even talks down on his own audience when they call in. He says he's being "unapologetic", but him being "unapologetic" like talking down on those who had single mothers does nothing to advance black people, but instead make him come off as an elitist.

Daps
What part of Cali you live in? I'm curious, can you afford 4k monthly for an apartment in the Bay? That's insane. How about 800k-1 million plus for a 1200 square foot bungalow in North Oakland Rockridge district? That's foolishness and it's gonna take a lot more than a hustle to live that lifestyle, unless you out in the valley or some shyt.
I got peeps in east Oakland Richmond and all over the bay who can afford 4k a month no problem. If u don't hustle u can't live in California. Take Ur ass to cheap ass Atlanta it's easier there

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Stay the fukk away from NC :patrice:

Go to SC :skip:

I'm not moving to any state that got a yearly car tax that you have to pay.

I'm gonna keep my rowhouse in DC for a minute because if I buy a second spot in the south, some of them states will kill your wallet with out of state property taxes that can go as high as 8% of the home's value.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I'm not moving to any state that got a yearly car tax that you have to pay.

I'm gonna keep my rowhouse in DC for a minute because if I buy a second spot in the south, some of them states will kill your wallet with out of state property taxes that can go as high as 8% of the home's value.

:yeshrug:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really don't like the trend of this reverse migration of blacks from the north and west to the south. I'm suspicious of it. All outliers aside, I think there is definitely an ulterior motive...to get all of the black folks in America situated in the south.

:what:

You have to go where you can find work and affordable housing

No disrespect, if you were AA you would understand this, our families left the South for that reason

We're now returning to the south because it's cheap and there's better job opportunities

Most blacks never left the south by the way too

Yeah im Nigerian thats not my heritage or culture. Maybe thats why me and my family didnt like our visits there at all.
I dont bow down to shytty fat white people breh. I know il better than them fukk them and their flag and seriously fukk the south. Im a proud Nigerian bro. Im a proud west indian. And a proud black man. I dont play with that shyt.

I cant stand this country other than nyc at this point deadass.

:what:

There's a lot of Africans in the south

Especially places like Houston where's there plenty of Nigerians

Last edited: