Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
:comeon: Broad and Girard isn't a nice area. That's the heart of North Philly.

Not nice, but definitely popular.. It's temple university basically. Thats why ppl sayin what fukks philly up is its so small, basically every neighborhood in philly, even the nicest ones are a stones throw away from the absolute worst ones. You can get a beautiful ass loft in Fishtown and be living good, but nikka tread 2 blocks too far norf to kensington and yo ass is liable to step on a dope needle and gets a1ds :dame:

I mean look at him... you would think that on the busiest intersection in the city with so many lights and people and cameras that no one would be brazen enough to pop off, but nikka is dead ass running with a bag of stolen goods through moving traffic like its fukking GTA.
full

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Lol ride through the Baltimore city at night and then say you don’t understand. Baltimore has blackouts at night. I dropped a coworker at off in his neighborhood and that nigguh disappeared 20 feet into his block like a dense black fog.

@KodeBlue @Deacon Frye Y'all be getting frequent blackouts like that?

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
yep. This this fellow like to drive around getting his car at night and go to all the major cities in America a drive around the poorest neighborhoods. Especially likes Philadelphia. Not only that but he likes to randomly interview young men from these poor neighborhoods and ask them about their habits beliefs places they like to congregate I don't know what his motives are but they don't seem pure and what he's doing is extremely dangerous.

Apparently he’s from Detroit

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Brownsville would prolly be the closest. nikkas from The Ville be fukking wylin

Brownsville will always be the hardest neighborhood in Brooklyn, but breh i aint never seen no shyt like kensington in my life. Literal hell on earth and heroin is the devil, the entire populace is zombified. Not nary a single inhabitant that's not a dope fiend, unless they're selling it OFC.

I think if we're talking particular hoods, kensington would be the winner, nikkas got a dope needle drop box the way normal hoods have a recycling trash can :wow:

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Not nice, but definitely popular.. It's temple university basically. Thats why ppl sayin what fukks philly up is its so small, basically every neighborhood in philly, even the nicest ones are a stones throw away from the absolute worst ones. You can get a beautiful ass loft in Fishtown and be living good, but nikka tread 2 blocks too far norf to kensington and yo ass is liable to step on a dope needle and gets a1ds :dame:

I mean look at him... you would think that on the busiest intersection in the city with so many lights and people and cameras that no one would be brazen enough to pop off, but nikka is dead ass running with a bag of stolen goods through moving traffic like its fukking GTA.
full

Lol those weren’t stolen goods, that was the customer’s food he was about to deliver :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There's a bloody lockdown going on haven't you noticed. If there's one thing we have it's the goddam time.
:mjlol:
And your point?

Some of us still got jobs... others have classes or are using their time more productively than watching a random nikka drive around cities at night like a tourist to see which one is the hardest

Just type it out which homie eventually did