Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
All these cities got their places you don’t wanna be roaming at night lol

But The most dangerous kinda feeling you get in a DOWNTOWN section of the city at night ..(like the touristy section of the city) is definitely DC lol even the homeless dudes are wild aggressive just lined up around the basketball arena :mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
All these cities got their places you don’t wanna be roaming at night lol

But The most dangerous kinda feeling you get in a DOWNTOWN section of the city at night ..(like the touristy section of the city) is definitely DC lol even the homeless dudes are wild aggressive just lined up around the basketball arena :mjlol:

:dead: The homeless around the Verizon Center tend to usually mind their business aside from asking you for either a jack or some spare change. Some of them will get aggy tho lol

Honestly, that whole Gallery Place area used to be off the damn hook from like 2007 to 2012. Not just the homeless but it was (and still kinda is) a major hotspot for DC youth after the schools let out and was/is one of the few places in Da City where nikkas from other hoods in both DC and even PG to some extent tend to congregate in one setting. They were usually just chillin but it wasn’t uncommon for fights to break out near the Verizon Center or even inside the Metro station during the day or night. It also wasn’t uncommon for a flash mob to happen either lol nor for random passerbys minding their business to be occasionally harassed. Pickpocketing and theft were crazy asf around there too. Pre-pandemic, Gallery Place calmed down considerably after 2012 but it was still a popular spot for fukkery tho

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Brownsville will always be the hardest neighborhood in Brooklyn, but breh i aint never seen no shyt like kensington in my life. Literal hell on earth and heroin is the devil, the entire populace is zombified. Not nary a single inhabitant that's not a dope fiend, unless they're selling it OFC.

I think if we're talking particular hoods, kensington would be the winner, nikkas got a dope needle drop box the way normal hoods have a recycling trash can :wow:

Kensington is mostly white and Puerto Rican. Brownsville is mostly black and a lot of Projects.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Is "jumping" supposed to be a special type of club?
No it's just still packed after being open for 3 to 4 decades.Its hilarious because they are starting to build nice homes along braes bayou and with the crowd some of these young CaCs and Asians feel the need to check it out.On the other hand it's right next NRG stadium and there are about 15 low income apts right behind that shopping center.The Rodeo comes its flooded with hood dudes and country Cacs.
The owner is a old Greek man and his vision for the club when he opened was a pool hall :mjlol:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
But also this dude is s joke S.Main isnt the most dangerous hood in Houston and he rolled up and down 1 street.Go to Greenspoint ,5th Ward ,Sout Park,Haverstock.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Not nice, but definitely popular.. It's temple university basically. Thats why ppl sayin what fukks philly up is its so small, basically every neighborhood in philly, even the nicest ones are a stones throw away from the absolute worst ones. You can get a beautiful ass loft in Fishtown and be living good, but nikka tread 2 blocks too far norf to kensington and yo ass is liable to step on a dope needle and gets a1ds :dame:

I mean look at him... you would think that on the busiest intersection in the city with so many lights and people and cameras that no one would be brazen enough to pop off, but nikka is dead ass running with a bag of stolen goods through moving traffic like its fukking GTA.
full

Maybe, maybe not.

Roxbough - manayunk is fairly nice.
Not much crime.
The farther away from north or west Philly the better.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
What are the qualifications on this list? How is Camden NJ not on this shyt? That shyt ain't safe at 5am on a winter morning at 10 degrees much less any other time.

Is there a minimum population?

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Philly was always more dangerous than nyc to me. Pretty much all of Manhattan, including Harlem, and a good portion of Brooklyn (haven’t spent time in queens or Bronx) are fine to walk through or catch the train at night, I definitely didn’t fukk with being out alone at night in Philly.

I used to go to Harlem almost on weekly basis back in the late 90s -early 2000s.
It wasnt much different than north Philadelphia with abandon Brownstone's
even some whole abandon blocks.
Again, This was twenty years ago or so I haven't been a long time. I wouldn't call it safer my years over experience. I think NY
is more modern thats all.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
What are the qualifications on this list? How is Camden NJ not on this shyt? That shyt ain't safe at 5am on a winter morning at 10 degrees much less any other time.

Is there a minimum population?

This list is according to producer of the video. He goes all the cities listed on the list. You have to watch the video.