Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Master goes through basically the entirety of Philadelphia. A nikka just got popped on ridge and master a few weeks ago, on the STRIP. I was there, I seen the shyt happen, nikkas body was laying face down on the sidewalk a foot away from where I jumped off my bike to run from the bulletfire, cops aint show up till 5 mins after the nikka stopped breathin. You wouldnt even know the dark spots on the sidewalks was blood, like the shyt never even happened. Lived in NYC most of my life and I can say I agree with what someone said earlier that the violence is concentrated in a few neighborhoods, but I cant think of a block in philly outside of center city that I havent seen yellow tape at some point. And even then, just a few weeks ago they was bustin at some teenager right at 21st and carpenter, which is basically CC so not even there is safe. They chased bol for the whole block until he got to someones door, he banged and screamed to let him in and they finished him off right there on the stoop. :picard:

21st Carpenter has been a bad area since forever. They had a gang down there that would rob the Italian mob back in the day. You're right about Philadelphia cops. They never show up until like 20 minutes later.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you leave people alone and know your role, then 9/10 a majority will respond the same. If you go looking for trouble, it will find you. And yeah, for most white people - it’s onsight bc they’re usually not there for good intentions regardless.

exactly...

facts are most crime is of convenience...don’t be an obvious, easy target in a suspect area.

same shyt applies everywhere, not saying it’s right but be a nikka with out of town plates in a “safe” rural bumfukk ass area and see how many constitutional laws get broken, laws are being bypassed and broken but no actual “crime” is being committed according to these dumb ass lists.

Point is be smart, know what’s up and don’t put yourself in bad positions at night if you ain’t about that life then this shyt is largely irrelevant to you outside of outliers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There's a bloody lockdown going on haven't you noticed. If there's one thing we have it's the goddam time.
:mjlol:
It’s how you make use of and spend your time that matters. You have nothing better to do than watch this fake fraud of a YouTube video and take another wasted 20 minutes of your life, instead of being told what you need to do with your time as an adult, then you need to re-evaluate your time usage.
:francis:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
It’s how you make use of and spend your time that matters. You have nothing better to do than watch this fake fraud of a YouTube video and take another wasted 20 minutes of your life, you need to re-evaluate your time usage.
:francis:
I see. Well, I'll give you a pass this time cuz ur cute. Are you Ethiopian by any chance?
:popcorn:

Last edited:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
exactly...

facts are most crime is of convenience...don’t be an obvious, easy target in a suspect area.

same shyt applies everywhere, not saying it’s right but be a nikka with out of town plates in a “safe” rural bumfukk ass area and see how many constitutional laws get broken, laws are being bypassed and broken but no actual “crime” is being committed according to these dumb ass lists.

Point is be smart, know what’s up and don’t put yourself in bad positions at night if you ain’t about that life then this shyt is largely irrelevant to you outside of outliers

Yeah thats why this list is type :mjpls: Feels like the list is saying 'these are the cities with the highest concentrations of black people, therefore it can be ascertained that these are the cities with most crime at night.' :martin:

I guaran god damn tee you they got some weird ass cacs on a farm in Wyoming that will be exponentially more dangerous to an outsider than some nikkas in Detroit that aint gon fukk with you unless you do some dumb shyt, the shyt they doin never gon make these lists though :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah thats why this list is type :mjpls: Feels like the list is saying 'these are the cities with the highest concentrations of black people, therefore it can be ascertained that these are the cities with most crime at night.' :martin:

I guaran god damn tee you they got some weird ass cacs on a farm in Wyoming that will be exponentially more dangerous to an outsider then some nikkas in Detroit that aint gon fukk with you unless you do some dumb shyt, the shyt they doin never gon make these lists though :stopitslime:
This is so facts.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Are there any numbers to back this up or is this just his personal opinion? Because New York and LA are pretty safe cities if we being honest bruh.

And if we speaking strictly southern cities New Orleans and Memphis are far more dangerous than Houston and Atlanta in daytime or nighttime. Those cities have more crime per capita than New York or LA, but they are still far from what I would call dangerous. Memphis and New Orleans you feel like you need to keep the strap close at all times, even on Borboun street you can get got in the NO.

I don't think this dude that makes these videos of ever been through Memphis or New Orleans.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
This dude really posted up a video of a random YouTuber named Charliebo313 like it’s the National Crime Analysis Index. Charlie is taking videos and pictures for his Sociology 101 Class.

:deadrose::deadmanny:

Oh shyt stop playin :mjlol: And i'm thinkin this an official list cause op said so :wtb:.. This is not a good look :ufdup: