Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What are the qualifications on this list? How is Camden NJ not on this shyt? That shyt ain't safe at 5am on a winter morning at 10 degrees much less any other time.

Is there a minimum population?

No this video is strictly an opinion made by a dude who travels through ghettos for hobby. Yes on an actual homicide list Camden is probably one of the worst places in America

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
This is a list made up by a random dude who drives around ghettos for a living.

On an actual list St. Louis is pretty much one of the murder capitals.
I’ve already explained why it doesn’t deserve to be considered a murder capital but you’re a Cac and don’t understand statistics. You’re from fukking Brooklyn, stfu.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’ve already explained why it doesn’t deserve to be considered a murder capital but you’re a Cac and don’t understand statistics. You’re from fukking Brooklyn, stfu.

I’m Haitian American. I’m probably more “black” than you.

Brooklyn by itself is by far more developed and more demanding than St. Louis. So I’m not sure what exactly you’re trying to say by saying “You’re from Brooklyn”.

you have insecurity issues about your city. Just because you love St. Louis doesn’t change the fact that it has an insanely high murder rate. But then again you live in the burbs like a tru CAC!

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps

Brooklyn by itself is by far more developed and more demanding than St. Louis. So I’m not sure what exactly you’re trying to say by saying “You’re from Brooklyn”.

you have insecurity issues about your city. Just because you love St. Louis doesn’t change the fact that it has an insanely high murder rate. But then again you live in the burbs like a tru CAC!
So much confidence in your ignorance
0418rVe.jpg

5inhhaE.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So much confidence in your ignorance
0418rVe.jpg

5inhhaE.jpg

You like to cherry pick facts. Your delusion is not helping the number of people who get murdered on St. Louis streets.

You sound like those racist white people in the North Side of Chicago who advertise how wonderful Chicago is while letting everyone know to just avoid the south and west sides

:mjpls:

Just so you know when I visit St. Louis which will happen eventually since I hear about y’all fried rice i’m planning to stay in the city. Not some cac infested suburb.

:obama:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
You like to cherry pick facts. Your delusion is not helping the number of people who get murdered on St. Louis streets.

You sound like those racist white people in the North Side of Chicago who advertise how wonderful Chicago is while letting everyone know to just avoid the south and west sides

:mjpls:

Just so you know when I visit St. Louis which will happen eventually since I hear about y’all fried rice i’m planning to stay in the city. Not some cac infested suburb.

:obama:
Get your fried rice from the streets with the highest number of murders
:blessed:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

:patrice:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk up, geek. You in your mom’s basement googling crime stats with no bytch next to you at the present or foreseeable future. Suck a dikk.
U gonna follow me around now, Ranjit?
:heh:
You're not black, you're not mixed with black
You're a fukking Indian.. stop saying nikka p*ssy ass fakkit
Now get off my penis